Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 27

which is the right one?

EURUSD, EUR GBP - new cycles and new methodology - in short every 2 days divergence - in the past it was high or low - zones this is the main trend look at the pair and look for what is wrong

Questions here - and suggestions too

Mixon777:

EURUSD, EUR GBP - new cycles and new methodology - in short every 2 days divergence - in the past it was high or low - zones this is the main trend look at the pair and look for what is wrong

Questions here - and wishes too

Hi Mixon777. Thank you very much for your branch. Spent quite a few days to understand your thoughts. Not quite understood how you calculate the year and month, if you can explain. As for your new methodology, please give at least some figurative explanation. Because I have little idea about Gann squared and moreover I do not know your thoughts, and all other visitors of your branch too. And please, in a literate Russian language. I make a lot of mistakes and misspellings, which distracts me from the main point, and in some places I have to guess.

Sincerely, Alexander.

Earlier the logic was that high and low every 2 days - but in the new calculations it is a divergence in the trend - if the trend is bullish - then it goes down - if the opposite is the same but up

For example let's take the EURUSD - 23rd day is the base and we trade only in the trend - although the method is the same - but we trade only in the trend

After the 8th, we sell till the 10th - but it is the logic of this analysis

Mixon777:

Earlier the logic was that high and low every 2 days - but in the new calculations it is a divergence in the trend - if the trend is bullish - then it goes down - if the opposite is the same but up

For example let's take the EURUSD - 23rd day is the base and we trade only in the trend - although the method is the same - but we trade only in the trend

After the 8th to sell till the 10th - but it is the logic of this analysis

HelloMixon 777.

I tried to combine wave analysis with Gunn square (the one you suggested earlier). This is my vision of the market, I mean wave analysis. Someone may see it differently. The dates of both the beginning and the end of the waves coincide on history, but do not give full clarity yet. From 10.06. short or buy or do nothing at all. The candlestick reversal pattern "Dark Clouds Curtain" and the pullback from the fall by 73% Fibo do not encourage buying from this level. And if we go down, the 5 wave downside will end 22.06. or not. Or am I not getting it right, sorry if something is wrong.

Below look at the weekly chart as I see it and compare it please with your version on the weekly Gann square if you wish. Maybe will clarify something.

Sincerely, Alexander.

On iPhone - opened orders only on Ghana - high low and also the price on square 9 without any charts at all ! - At the beginning all orders were profitable and at the end of the day - only 2 profit orders remained

Initial balance 10 thousand

Mixon777:

On iphone - opened orders only on gan - high low and also the price on square 9 without charts at all ! - At the beginning all orders were profitable and at the end of the day - only 2 profit orders remained

Initial balance is 10 thousand !

The euro is selling and the pound is buying. They move in unison.

Sincerely, Alexander.

Avva:

The Euro is selling and the Pound is buying. They walk in unison.

Sincerely, Alexander.

He's hedging. To reduce risk.

khorosh:
It is hedging. To reduce the risks.

This is called anonism.Then you can also open the euro in both directions, but it is of little use. It is better to reduce the lot than to sit in the box. This is purely my opinion, no offence. There is no new one on the Gunn square. Waiting for!!!!!.

I've read a new method on how to predict turning point formation dates. We choose the starting point. We have it on 05.05.2011. (Thanksto Mixon777, thanks). Now we select the dates on the Cardinal and Diagonal crosses and look for if at least one date coincides with the market pivot point. If a match is found, we use it for forecasting. Two numbers belonging to the angle of 225 degrees coincide with the turning points (+/- 1-2 days). The number 9 (17.05.) coincides with the base and the number 25 (06.08.) coincides with the top. Now we determine the dates of the expected reversals in the future. Numbers 49 and 81 are in the projected area of the chart. We define the date when formation of the turning point is predicted and what the turning point will be: the top or the base. As number 9 coincides with the base, and number 25 coincides with the peak, the turning point, coinciding with number 49, will probably be the base, and number 81 will be the peak. There are 22 days left till the turning point. I hope everything is clear.

P.S. I have deliberately squared the date and the price. They do not coincide with the chart, so do not get confused.

Sincerely, Alexander.