Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 111

Let's sum up. The first target, 1.3520, was taken with a flight of 12 pips, the second target, 1.3580, was not taken. It did not reach 33 points, which is worse. By date high - 02.12. 100%.

Now the fall. The first target is 1.3310. If we break through the level of 1.3144 with confidence, the probability of the fall to 1.1 will increase. This model should end - 27.12. At the moment "triangle" and "flat" models have equal chances, and we'll see what the market will draw.

See, I am showingyou.

Regards, Alexander.

Avva:

Hi. Could you explain your point in more detail. It would be of interest to me, I guess. I am interested in different methodologies for calculating both price and time. I'm interested in the methods that can be counted on my fingers and, most importantly, that I can understand. If they are programs, they are less interesting.

Regards, Alexander.

I may be able to explain the essence, but what is the point?

So far from the inhabitants of this branch, a concrete explanation of the subject I have not seen, of course graphs you have beautiful, but they do not explain anything true about the square, so I will not wait for revelations of disclosure, perhaps I will throw in kodobaza developments Gann in time, if they bother me, but while I reveal all new and new, sometimes I get stumped by some cycles, life is not that common people, but even states have cycles.... Weird all this, it seems so simple, but such things depend on it that sometimes it gets scary.... ;)

07.12. was low. possible rise to 1.3685 and high 12.12. and 17.12.

Regards, Alexander.

The "flat" model is becoming more and more favourable and the 2008 drop could be repeated.
Until 27.12. the fall should continue, and where the price will be, we'll see.

Sincerely, Alexander.

Today 27.12. +/- 1-2 days should complete the pattern. If there is a reversal, the growth is possible up to ~1.3700 - 1.3800 and by time to 22-24.02. This model is in the work while the price is below the level of 1.4548. From the point of view of wave analysis, the strongest strengthening of the dollar is waiting for us, which is confirmed by the failed fifth wave in c-wave-B (see the inset in the lower left corner) and more complex and longer 2nd wave than the 1st wave, which we see now. In addition, the 2nd wave takes the form of an irregular flat pattern, which increases the likelihood of dollar strength.

Happy New Year!!! Good health. Good luck.

Regards, Alexander.

if today was LOW, it all plays out like clockwork.............

I downloaded the ganzilla, it automatically marks where high and where low! Just put the date! Is this the case with everyone or just me!!!

nobel:
I downloaded Hansilla, it puts the marks itself where high and where low! Just put the date! This is for everyone or only for me!!!

Marks (coloured squares) are placed with the mouse. You click on a square and a colour appears.

Maybe you have a new version that puts the marks itself....

Maybe someone would be interested.

>

kir1381:

Maybe someone would be interested.

hammer...is this a commercial project(:? if so, how much does this calculator cost? >