Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 110

The probability of a bounce is high. If there is no lengthening, a reversal with maximum target to - 1.3800 is possible.

Regards, Alexander.

Avva:

So far the date of 17.11. has worked itself out completely, but judging by the dynamics, or rather its absence, we can assume that the fall is not over yet and wave "b" is taking a more complex form. As this week is short due to the holidays in USA, lack of important decisions in both USA and EU, or rather lack of decisions, it is likely that the market will move in a narrow range till 02.12. But with New Year holidays approaching and big players coming out, there is very little chance that the market will revive. The market is likely to be thin and sharp, with a smooth decline in the Euro, but it will depend on the Chinese and the Americans how much they benefit from such a rate. Depending on the depth of the euro's fall, a lesser or deeper pullback in the 'c' wave is possible. All dates are in the works as long as the price is below - 1.4550.

Sincerely, Alexander.

and you don't use time? try to see if the truth is not only in the date.......

this square is strange, i managed to decipher a lot, but there are still a lot of questions....

Martingeil:

don't you use the time? try to see if the truth is not just about the date.......

this square is weird, I managed to decipher a lot of things, but there are still a lot of questions....

The date is also the time. What did you manage to decipher, please share?!

Sincerely, Alexander.

Once again the Fibo levels are surprising. Neither sooner nor later the price reaches the level, I do not know who is in charge of this "gnomes" from Switzerland or the Yanks from Walt Street, but the fact is that some news comes out and the price bounces. I don't know how long and to what level and if the bounce will be (of course, I guess), but there are some regularities and they work for everyone. If will not rebound and exit the channel in the near future, we will have to change the marks (a),(b),(c) into (1), (2), (3), etc. and then the "flat" pattern will be preferable to the "triangle" pattern. Both models should end, roughly at the same time, but they have too different objectives. Let's see what the market draws.

Regards, Alexander.

There is still time for a rise. The first target is 1.3520, the second is 1.3580. Due on 02.12. Support level is ~ 1.3290, stop below 1.3290.
Regards, Alexander.

Avva:
There is still time for a rise. The first target is 1.3520, the second is 1.3580. Due on 02.12. Support level is ~ 1.3290, stop below 1.3290.
Regards, Alexander.

Interesting calculations you have made, Alexander.

Can you recommend any literature?

Regards, Alexander.

Avva:

The date is also the time. What did you manage to decipher, please share?!

Sincerely, Alexander.

Basically yes, but that's not exactly what I had in mind....

A lot of things.

time also plays a role.

Ale-xander:

Interesting calculations you make, Alexander.

Can you recommend some literature?

Regards, Alexander.

Hi. Read Patrick Mikul's "The Gunn's Square 9 manual". On the first page of this forum there are links to the literature and to another forum, there is something to look at, but it is mostly in English.

Regards, Alexander.

Martingeil:

In principle yes, but that's not exactly what I meant....

A lot of things.

Time also plays a part.

Hi. Could you explain your point in more detail. It would be of interest not only to me, I guess. I'm interested in different methodologies for calculating both price and time. I am interested in calculations that can be made on my fingers and most importantly, that I can understand. If they are programmes, they are less interesting.

Regards, Alexander.

Avva:

Hi. Could you explain your point in more detail. It would be of interest to me, I guess. I am interested in different methodologies for calculating both price and time. I'm interested in the methods that can be counted on my fingers and most importantly, that I can understand. If it is software, they are less interesting.

Regards, Alexander.

and do you have anything to show?