Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 86

Mixon777:

I take the base level - trend, price, etc - and find the first pullback.

Michael, why did you identify exactly two pullbacks, as far as I see on the chart 5 corrections..... OR are these pullbacks somehow related to the square 9?

( THIS IS A COMMENT ON POST 737)

ArtemHUMMER:
Michael, why did you identify exactly two pullbacks, as far as I can see on the chart 5 corrections..... OR are these pullbacks somehow related to the square 9?
Visually there are 2 pullbacks - mathematical more than 5 somewhere ) everything works on Q9

Mixon777:
Visually there are 2 pullbacks there - mathematically more than 5 somewhere ) everything works on Q9

I basically determine the level of the pullback by its ratio to the previous impulse on the fibo grid and there are 5 corrections. hm...mathematically how????

strangerr:

Not my idea, but it works, I don't see what 50pp has to do with it, I can't even see the ceiling on the day, because I haven't finished building it. And, in general, I am not imposing anything on anyone, if you don't like it that way, think otherwise.
Thanks for the clarification in the build)

strangerr:

The first low minus the pullback low (or vice versa) is the size of the second vibration. The time of the first low and the time of the low rollback is the time interval.

This seems to be the case, if I understand correctly...

red first vibration, blue second vibration.

Files:
stranger2.zip  6 kb

Mixon777:

Just levels are close to Q9 levels and in some cases repeat them - so I am sitting and wondering if we are living in a matrix ?

The spread between your levels and Q9 levels is 10 - 15 pips

Do you know if there is a tool for cyclic levels? for instance, a level of 50 pips and every 50 pips another level.

Misha, mark all of the required levels on the chart, mark the major and minor levels with different colours for better usability.

ArtemHUMMER:

I basically determine the pullback level by the ratio of it to the previous momentum on the fibo grid and there are 5 corrections. hm...mathematically???? it how???

Secret of the firm ) I wasn't told about that date software - even though I asked for it

robi11:

There's also a guy on this forum who made himself 25 million in a few days.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/40981/page68

Robert, you're on fire!

))) I already followed the link thinking this is it)))

Mixon777:

Company secret ) I wasn't immediately told about that dating software - even though I asked for it

So why don't you just text me on my contact, if you don't mind, I'm really curious about the mathematics of it) ??????

Can anyone write an indicator?