Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 34

I'm back from the sauna - and now a couple of new tests on dates and levels - if done correctly all orders are profitable with hedging even

Levels -

I didn't want to believe it but even gold is involved - as Gunn said vibration works on all things -=

A training video course on the Great and Powerful Gunn trading methods:

Disc 1-2: http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3068087

Disc 3-9: http: //financepro.ru/forex/page/1/

Guys, where can I find a tool like this, please send it over, Lunar Phase Calculation, it's a cool thing.

kaln82:
Guys where can I find a tool like this, please upload it, Lunar Phase Calculation, cool stuff
I think I found it. Make a prediction on the pound by Friday if you don't mind.
Files:
moon.zip  7 kb

astroindustrials, including moon phases, thanks to Stranger
Files:
sdfgwgfd.zip  696 kb

Today 22.06. Up until 22.06. Price didn't reach the first target of 1.4470 quite a bit, but that doesn't surprise me. What surprises me is how the price goes around the Gunn square. Every rise ends on a cardinal and diagonal cross (green). Now we need to gather the courage to short and hold until 02.07. This is the first temporary target. The first price target is 1.4120 and up to 1.3350 is the maximum to which it should fall by 12-13.07. Mixon777 what is your opinion about the dates?

Regards, Alexander.

Avva:

Today 22.06. Up until 22.06. Price didn't reach the first target of 1.4470 quite a bit, but that doesn't surprise me. What surprises me is how the price goes around the Gunn square. Every rise ends on a cardinal and diagonal cross (green). Now we need to gather the courage to short and hold until 02.07. This is the first temporary target. The first price target is 1.4120 and up to 1.3350 is the maximum to which it should fall by 12-13.07. Mixon777 what is your opinion about the dates?

Regards, Alexander.

I have not decided when to wait for the change of trend every 2 days or a full square turn.

Here is an example of a price swing on the square of GBPUSD - also Hannah had a technique about corners he was waiting for a trend reversal near 180 degrees and 90 now I will give you an example with EUR GBP

And so the beginning - 0 degree level 874 - and 180 degree level 896

I removed the big numbers and left 870 and 960 - well, the result - either a pullback of 100 pips or a trend change

Mixon777 what is your opinion on the dates?

>>>> what is your cycle, 2 - 4 or 6 days high and low ? - I'm just confused myself, yes after 20 the price was only going up - which says 20 was the low point -

"I don't make hypotheses" - you know who. For those who don't know, it's Newton. However, that's not me for the astrological, mental virgins, the rank and file untrained. Dream on and jerk off.

The thing about Newton is that he was perhaps the first to formulate this methodology of cognition, the foundation of all modern science.

And what do you see? People with (hopefully!) at least a high school education doing unimaginative crap.

Okay, the hell with it, astrology. But haven't you got a hang-up yet about applying the tools you've built into your brain to the object of your passion - the market? And from impotence to astrology?

Not yet - it seems...)).

===

Many people do not know the basics. That is, they know how to solve diffusions, but what is the meaning of Euler's number, and WHY (in their minds, it seems - mystical) it is related to trig. f-mi.... That's just on the surface. And so - so on...

Guys, give yourselves an account of what you're doing...

Yeah - Gunn's a legend - and everyone envied him how clearly he predicted everything -

Although I don't know if he was rich or not - some say he was the richest, others say he was a bum.)

Thank you very much for the walk on the moon