Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 23

Once wrote a 9-square indicator, after reducing the whole hoax, the result was a function of 9 lines, one of which was "}". Is there really anyone willing to learn all this for 5 tz... not a bad way to teach it, the main thing is not to show what it really is in order to preserve the halo of magic. In Gunn's time both square roots and exponentiation were already known, you could have brought it all up to date yourself back in those days.

KONDOR:
Well, did someone sell yesterday? No one will admit it)))

I confess:

Mixon777:
Question. If the cycle lasts 2 days - so why draw and paint a square? By that logic - one day after the peak - there will be a bottom - one day after the bottom - there will be a top. Any daily chart belies a sustained 2 day cycle. I don't think Gunn has "rigged" it all up for this interpretation.

KONDOR:
Well, did someone sell yesterday? No one will admit it)))
Hi !!! No of course not. We bought yesterday. I personally see something completely different on my work platform. Not using Ghana. When I saw the predictions, one of the sobrids, I thought. This guy can't see a goddamn thing beyond his own nose, fiddling with his brains. I confidently work in 12 pairs and see ahead (without witchcraft and prophecy). And I put my signals on the site. But not all the pairs as I don't have enough time to process the signals for the MQL branch. I have 548 trades using my signals at the moment. I process the signals for them. https://forum.mql4.com/ru/40880/page26#479415

Entered intuitively overnight at 3 o'clock to sell GBP USD - today triggered a 100 pips take - on EUR USD a 20 pips drawdown on AUD USD 60 -

vashad:

+10 to Kalashnikov for creating the cycle synchronisation tool, Ganzila. There are built-in vectors for the Gann angles. There is a Mixon 777 reference point.

That leaves observation-analysis-connection. Whether the unconventional trading approach of Gann is suitable for you is up to you to decide. You do not know what you do not know and there is no higher religion than truth. What can be the explanation for the coincidence of Gannzila with the time wheel of Tibet in the 16th century?

Simply as people say 2 days from the peak or bottom is too simple that no square is required - we may not understand much now - according to us 2 days is simple - there are clearly angles, price and degrees involved -

AGAIN WITH MY SHEEP. I can't master the software, how to make digital squares inserted into a circle? :( Or give me a link to a step-by-step tutorial.

ZZZEROXXX:

Degrees seem to be exactly involved )))))

GBP USD is doing fine - except AUD USD - and EUR USD are going against our grail - I was also going to sell EUR GBP - I think today is a good time

There seems to be peaks - and bottoms in the corners - and we have a 2 number in the middle - and a collapse would have to be in the corner

Probably, the market makes traps with the dates - to make us lose count - for example, according to the square the high was on the 19th - and the charts show the 20th - so it slows down for a day

For EUR GBP take the high before the collapse - the 20th and squared it means that the 01st is before the collapse - every pair has its own vibration - as Gunn said - maybe we just took the wrong point to make a profit - or the market rushes for the day - it slows down for the day

Mixon, I can already feel the doubt in your words. That's not good. Why guess? Gunn wrote it and should do it that way, it's a grail! And if the peak is not won, so what, we'll find the next one, and Martin will help us win it back! )))