Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 22

Mixon777:
I do it with Ganziluu ! I've told you 20 times already and there are links to download it on my profile

Why do you need a ganzilla at all if your methodology alternates between highs and lows at intervals of one (corresponds to the chessboard). Look at the terminal chart where the extremum is and count it in one. Yes, it often works but not always. It requires connection of other "indukes".

The standard tool Fibonacci Time Zones are also sometimes quite good at predicting the price reversal time:

snail09:

Well yes, apparently it's High Day, it's taken off.

Profits to all!

Yes today is a high day - but the Euro dollar - AUD USD - and GBP were sold last night - accordingly I am now in profit - and will be pulling until the 2nd as the low -

khorosh:

Why do you need a ganzilla at all if your methodology alternates between highs and lows at intervals of one (corresponds to the chessboard). Look at the terminal chart where the extremum is and count it in one. Yes, it often works but not always. It requires connection of other "indukes".

The standard tool Fibonacci Time Zones are also sometimes quite good at predicting the price reversal time:

It's a valid technique, but the main thing here is corners - 31 is a corner - there are usually peaks and the global bottom - everything in between also works, but the movements are not so serious that you should take 200 for 2 days

http://www.cropcircle-archive.com/archive/index.php?language=en&decade=2000&year=11&month=5&sortby=,day&sort=,2&id=6166&i=1

New crop circles to anyone interested - 2 drawings in 2 days

Also very interesting that there the most frequent numbers are 9 - 7 - 5 - these are the most important numbers of sq 9

Mixon777:

I think you can enter to sell on the high day when the price breaks the level of Low[1] on the timeframe H4. I think it's possible to enter on a reversal on a smaller timeframe when the price is higher than Open[0] H4.

khorosh:

I think you can enter to sell on the high day when the price breaks the level of Low[1] on the timeframe H4. I also think that if you like taking risks, you may enter the market on reversal on a smaller timeframe, when the price is higher than Open[0] H4, then you may take more money, if only the forecast of the high day is correct.

This month on AUD USD I have taken all peaks and all reversals of each week 300 pips from this pair - if I hit the bottom by 2 this will be a golden month )))))) I never had such mad results - but it all started on 03.05 - then bottom on 05 05 - then peak 11 and bottom 13 then 15 high 17 low - 19 went up - and 23 collapsed - and now - aaaaah also profit only EUR USD failed - all the profit for today has eaten -

More accurate predictions can be obtained on the hourly chart - ideal time to enter - I remember opening a position and in 10 minutes it collapsed 60 pips

snail09:

Show a screenshot of the ganzilla (time), please, and there will be no more questions, on my part for sure.

The ganzilla is set to peak 03.05.2011 00:00 where I am, check your time and adjust. The triangle is oriented at 114 degrees (69 degrees-square of the last significant correction referred to earlier + 45 degrees offset by Mixon777. Isn't it mystical that the 31.05 peak is exactly 3 weeks after 03.05? And Gunn said the end of the cycle is expected after 9 weeks or 12.07.2011. Now look at the vector of 161.8 degrees coinciding with the orientation of the triangle??? two independent constructions in such a synchrony??? For me it is fantastic but it works. Doesn't Nadeus the Swinosaurs ask why chess has different fields?

vashad:

Ganzila is set to peak on 03.05.2011 00:00 where am I, check your time and adjust. The triangle is oriented at 114 degrees(69 degrees-square of the range of the last significant correction spoken of earlier + 45 degrees offset by Mixon777 reference point. Isn't it mystical that the 31.05 peak is exactly 3 weeks after 03.05? And Gunn said the end of the cycle is expected after 9 weeks or 12.07.2011. Now look at the vector of 161.8 degrees coinciding with the orientation of the triangle??? two independent constructions in such a synchrony??? For me it is fantastic but it works. Doesn't Nadeus the Swinosaurs ask why chess has different fields?

I have a very accurate works - 5 to 5 cells then there are deviations if you do not take a fresh date to count the square - In degrees, angles - I do not understand - but something in them - and it is a chain of ways - if you have a methodology at the expense of vectors and degrees - please tell here ) at the expense of the chessboard - this is the field ))))

About cycles - there were opinions about 360 degrees around - but the main problem is what the current cycle is, and at what stage = and what depends on it and what the price model will be )

Mixon777:
I have a very precise working - 5 to 5 cells then there are deviations if you do not take a fresh date to count the square - degrees, angles - I do not understand - but something in them - and it is a chain of ways - if you have the methodology at the expense of vectors and degrees - please tell here) at the expense of the chessboard - this is the field )))).

I`m trying to enter the method myself but I`ve gained 170 ppts in real time after 2 days. I think the main thing in the system is the rhythm of entry-entry while following the 5-10 ppm procedure.

Who wants to argue with this beat this

http://www.lab-1m.ru/interesting/magic_square.php

Guess the number - always guesses

Mixon777: h ttp://www.lab-1m.ru/interesting/magic_square.php

Guess the number - it always guesses

In the early Middle Ages in Europe, when Europeans did not know Arabic numerals but counted the old Roman way, knowing how to multiply and divide numbers required higher education in geometry (then all mathematics was called that). For those who couldn't do it, it was a mystique.

That magic guessing square you have already referred to several times is a mystique only for you (and for most other people, since people tend to forget all about school mathematics as soon as it is no longer necessary). In fact it is a simple problem for a modern, not very dumb 7th-8th grade schoolboy. I'll solve it myself for 100 WMZ :)

By the way, no one guesses the number. Only the symbol is "guessed" and put there in advance.

Now look at a vector of 161.8 degrees

That's a mystery. 161.8, as I understand it, is 1.618*100? I wonder, how would this figure change, if the full circle were not Babylonian 360 degrees, but, say, something closer to the metric system - well, 100, for example?