Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 16

Fartowiy:
Bureaucracy's motto,, "Without paper we are .........", you remind me of a hornets' nest that can't get enough. I get the impression you guys like to wash your dirty laundry, and you have lost more than one deposit. I hear you. I'm the only one who listens to traders' advice and does not look for flaws in them. And you do not want to change your tactics in trading, maybe in life as well. The hell with you. I am a retired man and do not want to teach you youngsters. My father scolds his son not for playing, but for winning,

Sustained by.....))))

Temnyj:

First, learn to spell correctly, Teutonic knight )))) or set up spell check in your browser (if you don't know how, google helps) is one.

Two: I do not understand the first sentence - give examples of your signals? Yes?

Three: I do not need to justify anything to you, you will understand why? ))))

Four: why should I write out your signals? А? Your signals or are you only good at shouting - tomorrow south, tomorrow north. )))))

And listen, you child, learn to speak politely.

I am a young man talking to you well. We humans have fallen so low that we don't notice basic things. Most of the things we do to people

(no matter how close they are) we treat them with self-interest. As long as we find a person useful, we love him or her and do not observe anything bad. But if we fail to benefit from a person, that's it. We try to humiliate him in every possible way, to find any flaw (even a tiny particle in his behavior or actions). Here you see what he is gray, and how I used to communicate with him, I told you, etc.. And we love ourselves, no I am good. I gave money to a beggar yesterday, but everyone else got away with it......... I'll tell you about me. I'm as mired in my sins as a swamp. So forgive me if I have offended anyone on this forum.

sidi1:
If a person decided to share signals with young people and help them understand forex, then it's not right...? Do you think all young guys should dump their deposits in favor of brokerage companies? And you want to shut him up? FUCK YOU!!!!! The farthing system is working and making profits. And your charts with probable price movements can be shoved up your ass. Darkie !!! Try and tell me I'm illiterate in my writing. Fucking literary man. Been watching you guys for a long time. I'm sick of it... It's blown up...

Is there a system? )))))

Interesting, would like an answer, if the signals are posted on the front page in the first post, where you can view them on history, would that be convenient or not for someone who is new to the thread or should he scour all the pages?

When blown up, did the room not get too spattered? )))))

Here is the table (this is for TimurTimur). Copy it and fill it in. And then, when the statistics appear, I will move it to the first post of the thread.

Direction
entry direction,
currency
Time
opening
(broker)
Price
opening price
TP price
SL price
Price
closing price
Time
Closing price
Result
in points
Reason
close (stop/
hand/signal)

Temnyj:

Is there a system? )))))

Interesting, I would like an answer, if the signals are posted on the front page in the first post, where you can view them on history, would that be convenient or not for someone who is new to the thread or should he scour all the pages?

Action is the right thing to do. But I doubt that the newcomer will take any action headlong. He'll look into it first. I propose a motto in the thread. Forget the evil that comes in here.

Mathemat:

Here is the table (this is for TimurTimur). Copy it and fill it in. And then, when the statistics appear, I will move it to the first post of the thread.

Direction
entry,
currency
Time
opening
(broker)
Price
opening price
TP price
SL price
Price
closing price
Time
Closing price
Result
in points
Reason
close (stop/
hand/signal)

And you can put the motto of the thread on the first post of the thread

Temnyj:

Is there a system? )))))

Interesting, would like an answer, if the signals are posted on the front page in the first post, where you can view them on history, would that be convenient or not for someone who is new to the thread or should he scour all the pages?

I don't get it. Are you chasing systems, or are you a dc-head trying to figure out how it works? One more time. FUCK YOU!!!! Newbies get it and use it. Who wanted to know how the system works, found out. And this system doesn't give a shit about Trichet, ECB and other brainwashed bullshit.

Fartowiy:

I am a young man talking to you well. We humans have fallen so low that we do not notice the basic things. Most of the things we do to people

(no matter close or not close) we treat them with self-interest. As long as we find a person useful, we love him or her and do not observe anything bad. But if we fail to benefit from a person, that's it. We try to humiliate him in every possible way, to find any flaw (even a tiny particle in his behavior or actions). Here you see what he is gray, and how I used to communicate with him, I told you, etc.. And we love ourselves, no I am good. I gave money to a beggar yesterday, but everyone else got away with it......... I'll tell you about me. I'm as mired in my sins as a swamp. So forgive me if I have offended anyone on this forum.

Farthing, I wasn't looking to profit from you, so you can't be called self-serving. You don't want to meet people, you're stubborn. What for?

All right, you don't give signals.

"You have to understand that you cannot earn on forecasts in Forex, the only way to earn money is to follow the strategy. But where is this strategy? You have just put a couple of indicators, a screenshot and that's it?

Then at least explain to people the examples of why they are open here, how do you calculate stoploss and takeprofit, or do you think that telepaths come to you?

You should read your own sentence again - "young trader" - it has these words in it. For whom have you opened this thread? For yourself? Then run it accordingly.

What I write is a tough criticism, but the others you just ignore or do not perceive.

The trader shows the strategy how to make money and the analysts how to make money.

sidi1:
I don't get it. Are you chasing systems or are you a DC-esque goat, wanting to understand how things work? Once again. FUCK YOU!!!! Beginners understand and use it. Who wanted to know how the system works, found out. And this system doesn't give a shit about Trichet, ECB and other brainwashed bullshit.

One got a warning, the other showed up to defend the honour of the commander))))) And what IP are you breeding from )))) I wonder what the newbies understand and what they do use )))))