Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 13

valerij:

Thank you very much!
If you don't understand something, you can call me on Skype. olgunka.m

sergeev: This table is what you will fill in and put your signals in it. First your forecast and entry respectively, then how you closed the trade.

I agree. I have made a very similar table once before (I cannot find that thread at once).

The spreadsheet has helped rid a person of the illusion that trading on his signals is profitable.

Fartowiy:
Signal USD - CAD SELL 0.9715 SL 0.98 TP1 0.9685 TP2 0.9660 TP3 0.9635
USD-CAD reached TP 1 + 30 pips

Fartowiy:
This pair has reached TP 1 + 40 pips. Hold the position. If TP 2 is penetrated, the position can be held up to 0.7965 and 0.7995
NZD-USD has reached TP 2 + 100 pips

Fartowiy:

what time frame did you catch this signal yesterday?

Fartowiy:
This pair has reached TP 2 + 55 pips

Fartowiy, stop writing just to raise the thread. You have already been advised to fill in the table so that others can see what you are pushing here.

If you continue in the same vein, I will close down the thread. There are already precedents for this.

Mathemat:

Fartowiy, stop writing just to raise the thread. You have already been advised to fill in the table so that others can see what you are pushing here.

If you continue in the same vein, I will close down the thread. There are already precedents for this.

I am not obliged to keep a table, as my signals are free. Secondly, I do not impose them on anyone. And who have imagination, let them keep their own table, and if they want to, they may post it on the forum. If I go to another branch, I will not defend my rights there. The young trader should understand in this branch, that one cannot earn on forecasts in Forex, they just depend on the strategy. That is why I show strategies. And segments allow traders to compare their strategies with mine. I do not have anything forbidden in this branch and I do not raise my rating. And lastly, what precedents do you have? To close the branch. Spell it out.

Mathemat:

Seconded!!! - I think it's a good idea to use this method as a basis for a newbie's delusion (and further processing - Skype, private), statistics would put everything in its place! (If he was a profitable TS, respect and respect, if he was a profitable TS, he wouldn't be here - 100% IHMO).

Fartowiy: I do not have to maintain the table, because my signals are free. Secondly, I do not impose them on anyone. So I do not do anything forbidden in this thread, and I do not raise my rating.

There is nothing forbidden formally, but nothing useful either.

I propose only to clarify the situation. Reading the branch does not give a clear picture.

Your free signals are of zero value - as long as there is no clear picture of their performance. Perhaps, by systematising the signals, you will clarify something for yourself. And you will stop misleading others at the same time.

In this branch the young trader must understand that Forex earnings on forecasts is not made, it only depends on strategy. That is why I show strategies. And segments allow traders to compare their strategies with mine.

What strategies are you showing to young traders? And why, sorry, the fuck are you giving "segnals" if "there's no profit in forecasts"?

And the last, what precedents do you have? To close the branch. Tell me.

Here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132039/page16 - the topicstarter(Prizma) posted his signals, free, by the way. Creation of the table helped him and others to see what his signals are worth. Now the thread has sunk into oblivion, because nobody is interested in it: the signals turned out to be not as profitable as he had promised.

There is also Yusuf's branch. There too, had to warn the topicstarter to stop spamming (before that he posted a bunch of pictures without explanations). It worked.

There are other examples when I had to almost forcefully discipline the topicstarter. In the vast majority of cases it worked.