Your most effective strategy? - page 8

yosuf: OK, I'll test it manually, but I don't know how to set a constant profit rather than a lot or risk.
What is a constant profit in your understanding? Explain it to me on your fingers or give me a formula.

DhP:

If you're referring to your indicator, I'm sure it's unique, but nevertheless not without the same problems as its predecessors.

I will post the indicator soon, as promised, along with an article about it and we will organise a storming of it here before we write it off

Mathemat:
What is a constant profit in your understanding? Explain it to me with your fingers or give me the formula.

That is, if as a result of several positive trades the deposit increases, then the next entries would not depend on the size of the increased deposit, and the risk of making a loss or profit would remain constant, to exclude martingale

If you use formulas, it would seem so:

Now the amount of future profit (loss) is realised:

P(U)=Deposit*Lot*(C2-C1) - leads to martingale.

We should:

P(Y)=(Deposit-(profit-loss))*Lot*(Ц2-Ц1) - never leads to martingale and the threat of being drained.

DhP:

I can't imagine how you can analyse the market in its "current state", which is a point tending towards zero...

After all, the next entries are being made now in the current state of the market and where do you see the point tending towards zero?

yosuf:
That is, if several positive trades result in an increased deposit, then subsequent entries would not depend on the size of the increased deposit, and the risk of loss or profit would remain constant, to exclude martingale

Let's go over it point by point )))) Your indicator shows something and you open a buy position. 1. The market goes in the direction you want. 2. The order is messed up. What do you do? )))

yosuf:

After all, the next entries are being made now at the current state of the market and where did you see the point tending towards zero?

From this I can assume that the indicator does look back at history and therefore is prone to "self-deception".

DhP:

Hence I can assume that the indicator does look back at history and therefore is prone to "self-deception".

You're all obsessing over my indicator, let's leave it alone for now and include it if necessary, but for now this strange system does not need any indicator, it is an indicator of its own

artikul:

Let's go over it point by point )))) Your indicator shows something and you open a buy position. 1. The market goes in the direction you want. 2. The order is heavily curtailed. What do you do? )))

Come on, just don't use the indicator or use it to identify a global trend with a large hindsight:

1. Entered the market, e.g. buy with SL=20 and TP=20.

. The result is profitable.

We again enter by buy.

The result is loss-making.

3) Entry in sell

result is profitable.

4) Entry in sell

result is profitable

etc. etc. Caught trends should bring us to the profit, if you exclude martingale. The S.O.L. and TP size can be determined by experience.

yosuf:

You are all obsessed with my indicator, let us leave it alone for now, we will include it if necessary, and meanwhile this strange system does not need any indicator, it is an indicator of its own.

Agreed! Let's talk about a system with or without any indicator.

So the problem is that nobody knows where the price is going to go.

Everyone is trying to predict in their own way. That's what all strategies are designed to do. But they're all a bit like flipping a coin.

A hundred consecutive wins, however, does not rule out total loss.

DhP:

Deal! Talk about a system with or without any other indicator.

So the problem is that nobody knows where the price is going to go.

Everyone is trying to predict in their own way. That's what all strategies are designed to do. But they're all a bit like flipping a coin.

A hundred consecutive wins, however, does not rule out total defeat.

You don't need to know where price is going, the algorithm itself will determine after the next entry/exit, think about how to realistically eliminate martingale
Reason: