ilan 1.6 Dynamic - page 4

thank you. But I don't have any, lots, I've already figured out what's what

Gonjhik:

thank you. But I don't, lots, I've already figured it out.

What do you mean, you haven't?! What's this?

//.........................

extern double min_lot=0.01;

double minLot = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT);

OrderSend(symbol,OP_BUY,NormalizeDouble(lotsbuy,dig),NormalizeDouble(Ask,Digits),slippage,0,0,"2Sides",0,0,Blue);

//и т.д. и т.п.

Figured out what, if you don't mind me asking?

In that there are no Lots, but there is a min-lot, and I have already set it up. Profits make me happy!

See how beautiful everything is! ;)

coolliberty:

Hello, please advise me of a situation - I had 5 orders closed at the same time losing, no reason, no stops, no idea why with some fucking blue dotted line drawn from the beginning of each trade opening in one place - in ONE TIME THEY CLOSE. tell me if this ilanovskie settings I have not seen, or I zatsu razobirutsya???? would be grateful for answers.

Closing positions you have had a sharp change in quotations, in the settings of Ilan, if it is about him, there is the first line of stoploss and then below drop, there is a default of 500 points from breakeven (these settings can change at will), so closed positions, but Honestly closing goes with a smaller fall, I also had this while I do not understand why.

alekseiaK:

You closed your positions when the quotes changed sharply, in the Ilan settings, if that's what you mean, there is a stoploss line first and then drop below, the default setting is 500 points from breakeven (you can change these settings at will), so the positions were closed, but to be honest they are closed with a smaller drop, I had that too, until I figured out why.
Then how do you prevent it? I have not had it, but it's better to prevent than to punish!

alekseiaK:

You closed the positions when the quotes changed sharply, in the settings of Ilan, if this is the one in question, there is the first line of stoploss and then below drop, the default setting is 500 points from breakeven (these settings can be changed at will), so the positions were closed, but to be honest closing is at a smaller drop, I had this too, until I figured out why.
It is a black box, not the Expert Advisor :) It does not tell the trader what he is doing, why. The same applies to the first messages: did not start trading until the trader realized that the minimum lot at the broker is higher than the one set in the settings. How can you entrust real money to such a person?

Hi all! Trading on Ilan for the 2nd week. Lost 2 demo deposits of 10000 cu. Lost $120 real. I don't see any pluses yet. Trying to keep losing trades all the time. Instead of opening trades in the opposite direction.

leonskoda:

Hi all! Trading on Ilan for the 2nd week. Lost 2 demo deposits of 10000 cu. Lost $120 real. I don't see any pluses yet. Trying to keep losing trades all the time. Instead of opening trades in the opposite direction.

So they have learned something already

I want to modify the code so that ilan trades only during certain hours. For example from 6 to 9 am. I.e. when a trend is less likely. Who knows the best way to do it?