America's default, in Russian. - page 42

I also saw two crows the other day. Cawed and flew away..... Towards the pindos... Now I think there's a reason for that. Once again, not a word about it on the air force. Conspiracy!

FAGOTT:

Reshetov:

In order to distract public attention from the default and also to "boost" the US rating, the new CIA chief Leah Panetta has engaged in disinformation, in the spirit of Hollywood scripts and making a photo of "murdered Bin Laden" in photoshop. Money for counter-terrorism and intelligence is now scarce. There is enough budget money only for licensed Photoshop (though there is no certainty, as it is quite possible that the Photoshop was cracked, as Adobe representatives can hardly sue the CIA).

See. "Bin Laden 'dead' turned out to be a fake

Pakistani Taliban deny 'killing' Bin Laden

Obama's "Bin Laden show" is designed for complete idiots

What the fuck they are doing! How can the earth carry such scoundrels? Of course, it is surprising at first; if they do not have enough money for reconnaissance, it would be easier to have Osama on the loose. Then they would have allocated more money for intelligence services, but gradually the crafty plan of Pindos hawks begins to be outlined, to distract world from imminent default the Pindos have sneakily spread the news of slaughter of Osama, murder of Gaddafi's son and earthquakes in different corners of the world.

Also particularly suspicious is the news of the hurricane and tornado in the USA - distractions, critters! That's right!

And in all this chalking up, the clearest sign of an impending default is the suspicious absence of news from Japan - apparently the skates have already been kicked off.... Latest squirming.... Default.... Just as the great latticekoff used to say.... And they, the sabaks, didn't read his posts...

No wonder there is suspiciously no news from Japan in your much-loved Washington Post, as it might distract the pindos from celebrating another CIA fabrication

However, see: There may have been a radiation leak at the Tsuruga nuclear power plant in Japan

Reshetov:

No wonder the much-loved Washington Post is suspiciously lacking news from Japan, as it might distract the pindos from celebrating another CIA stunt

But see: There may have been a radiation leak at the Tsuruga nuclear power plant in Japan.

Yes! Undoubtedly!

Though, of course, the most nervous and weak-willed of goondos and flunkies start whining here in their usual manner - like, how come? Because if he, the dog, should appear even once on the screen with his regular TV-speech and tell about the vile forgeries of the CIA, everything will come to light, they say? So why should it? But if they say "fake photoshop", it means "fake photoshop"! There's no way around it!

Of course, the meanest goondos start whining about the yen rising, too, the dog! Like, the nickname, motherfucker, has gone up.... But if it says Tsuruga, it means Tsuruga! And default is inevitable!

FAGOTT:

Yes! Absolutely!

Although, of course, the most nervous and weak-willed of gundos and flunkies begin to whine here in their usual manner - how could it be? Because if he, sabaka, should appear even once on the screen with his regular TV address and tell about nefarious falsification of CIA, everything will come to light, they say? So why should it? But if they say "fake photoshop", it means "fake photoshop"! There's no way around it!

Of course, the meanest goondos start whining about the yen rising, too, the dog! Like, the nickname, motherfucker, has gone up.... But if it says Tsuruga, it means Tsuruga! And default is inevitable!

The pindos are now rejoicing and celebrating Bin Laden's "murder" in photoshop and shouting at the top of their lungs, "USA! Obama!". They don't have time to read other news.

Reshetov:

The Pindos are now rejoicing and celebrating Bin Laden's photoshopped "murder" and shouting at the top of their lungs: "USA! Obama!". They don't have time to read other news.

take your chances - America's enemy number one spot is still vacant!

FAGOTT:

take your chances - America's No.1 enemy seat is still vacant!
Now anyone who is disloyal to importing democracy from the USA is at great risk of being "destroyed" in photoshop. Panetta doesn't like to joke, because he can easily disfigure the image of any enemy of the United States in a photo-editor to the point of full recognition.

Reshetov:
Now everyone who is disloyal to the USA is at great risk of being "destroyed" by photoshop. Panetta doesn't like to joke, because he can easily disfigure the image of any enemy of the pindostan in a photo editor.

))))))))) +5

Is that why you removed your photo from your avatar? !!!!!! And here I thought.....

FAGOTT:

))))))))) +5

Is that why you removed your photo from your avatar? !!!!!! And here I thought.....

I didn't even publish it. After all, the rumours about Panetta being the next CIA chief were far from unfounded. So I didn't take any chances with my face

Reshetov:
I haven't even published it. After all, the rumours that Panetta would be the next CIA chief were far from unfounded. So I didn't take any chances with my face.

Yeah, there was, there was a picture. I remember. Yeah, well...

How's the Gafurov vs Boldyrev fight going? The forces of light and good for whom?

FAGOTT:

And in all this chalking up, the clearest sign of impending default is a suspicious lack of news from Japan

Not surprising, because it is not in the interests of the bourgeoisie to publish truthful information, as it would affect economic performance. The freedom to "misinform" is a basic principle of the imperialist media. Otherwise, investors can take advantage of the information and invest their money in the wrong place for the market makers.

Japanese authorities have admitted hiding data on the real situation at Fukushima

U.S. authorities are trying to keep the news that bin Laden is alive.

Russians Shrug, Some Doubtfully, Others Stoically