America's default, in Russian. - page 26

chepikds:
I agree, what's up with the default? The dollar is going up :)
It's the euro that's going down )

chepikds:
I agree, what about the default? the dollar is rising :)

"Closer to the body", as Mr Maupassant said (12 Chairs).

In 1989 I came across a small booklet, published in the USSR, of the interpretations of the notorious Nostradamus. Unfortunately it has slipped out of my hands.

So, it was written there (it means, as the interpreter understood it) that USSR will exist 73 years and 6 months - basically it hit the pocket - well, we can assume with skepticism, that for almost one year before the collapse the competent economists should have understood that fish was rotten and meat was separating from bones... But in the same book in 1989 it was written that the last president of the USA will be the 44th president and, most importantly, he will be black! (I read it myself in 1989) - it was kinda hard to predict then... so we are waiting...

What are we waiting for?

alexx_v:
What are we waiting for?
Summer in winter, spring in autumn :)

Reshetov:

Maybe FAGOTT has set itself up as the entire world.

But any sane person in the world can easily look at the gold charts to see how practical it has been over the last decade.

Incidentally, the former Fed chief A. Greenspan was, and still is, a supporter of the Gold Standard. The fact that he did not manage to push this very standard in the U.S. is not his fault, but the lobbyists who preferred bubbles.

Gold always remains in value. It cannot be printed unchecked. The bubbles will burst and the red metal will remain. In any crisis and economic downturn the red metal can be used to pay for it. That I was convinced of in practice back in the days of Pavlov's reforms.

The point is that the Gold Standard does not have to be compulsory at all. Because it will always automatically replace any payment system in case of any crisis, because there are no alternatives to it in force majeure circumstances. That is, the one who invested his savings in gold, he is not afraid of crises and defaults.

The delusion of people who do not understand the essence of the system based on gold - there must be a world currency as a single measure of value! Will you quote oil and gas in gold? In grams per barrel? There must be a single measure of value!

A gold standard system gives undeniable competitive advantages to countries which have a gold mining industry! And today's world is a world of intelligence, a world of derivatives. You reason like a mammoth.

Once again I say - you should read books! But you have to start with mercantilist theories, that's somewhere around the 14th or 16th century.

All conspiracy theories are from lack of knowledge and too much imagination. World conspiracy of bankers, the pindo decaying world, etc. The abolition of the gold standard was supported by all the signatory countries! And no one stopped them from keeping their reserves in gold only after that! Greenspan, lobbyists, freemasons, goblin, gundos, pindos, fluderasts.... The axis of evil!

The dollar became the world's currency because it suited the role best! The gold standard system has faded into oblivion for objective reasons and will not return, the dollar will remain the world's currency for the next 5 to 10 years! And the default of the US and Japan in 5 - 10 years will not happen!

There is no alternative to the dollar in the world at the moment!

However much the progressive forces of good and light, led by lattice, may not like it.

PPC:

"Closer to the body", as Mr Maupassant said (12 Chairs).

In 1989 I came across a small booklet, published in the USSR, of the interpretations of the notorious Nostradamus. Unfortunately it has slipped out of my hands.

So, it was written there (it means, as the interpreter understood it) that USSR will exist 73 years and 6 months - basically it hit the pocket - well, we can assume with skepticism, that for almost one year before the collapse the competent economists should have understood that fish was rotten and meat was separating from bones... But in the same book in 1989 it was written that the last US president will be the 44th president and, most importantly, he will be a black man! (I read it myself in 1989) - it was kinda hard to predict then... so we are waiting...

Nastradamus predicted the end of the world back in 1998, but as you can see we are still alive.

SZS: people make a good living out of predictions and interpretations, take forex for example)))

FAGOTT:

There is no alternative to the dollar in the world at the moment!

That's what you think.

coaster:
That's what it looks like to you.

Like what?

FAGOTT:

Like what?
I've been waiting for you for a third page.