America's default, in Russian. - page 25

chepikds:

The driving point of rotation is at the centre of the planet!

ZS. don't mislead people.

You must be from the centre of the Earth. I get it - that's where the motor is installed.

Don't be absurd. You got 2 marks in high school physics. The point doesn't have an arm. It's the application of force to the shoulder that creates torque.

You hit a nail with a hammer on an anvil and see if the nail heats up. Liquid components rub against each other in the same way - read history of the ancient world when primitive people used a stick to make fire - that's why the Earth is hot inside. And in general, temperature is in fact a measure of the rate of fluctuation of molecules and atoms of matter - have you ever thought about that?

PPC:

You must be from the centre of the Earth. I get it - there's a motor installed.

Don't be ridiculous. You got a 2 in high school physics. The point has no arm. It's the application of force to the shoulder that creates torque.

The point of reference for all planets in the solar system is at the centre of the sun, even that centre is affected by external forces, and school physics sucks! 2 so 2 I will not argue, I have my own objective opinion...

chepikds:
The reference point for all planets in the solar system is at the centre of the sun, even that centre is affected by external forces, and school physics sucks! 2 so 2 I will not argue, I have my own objective opinion...
The reference point and the driving point (in your words) is like Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels - not husband and wife, but 4 completely different people. In short, I get what you don't get...

PPC:

You tap a clove with a hammer on an anvil, the clove will warm up. In the same way, liquid components rub against each other - read history of the ancient world, how primitive people made fire with a stick - that is why the Earth is hot inside. And in general, temperature is in fact a measure of the rate of fluctuation of molecules and atoms of matter - have you ever thought about that?

Temperature is a consequence, where is the cause?

PPC:
The starting point and driving point (in your words) is like Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels - not husband and wife, but four completely different people. In short, I see what you don't understand....
I see only one thing that you also do not want to understand, it is better to stay each to his own opinion ...

chepikds:
temperature is a consequence, where is the cause?
In the above example, the increase in temperature in the clove was the result of its repeated contact with the hammer while it was sniffing peacefully on the anvil. This was caused by the individual's desire to tap the anvil with the hammer. You are also inattentive - everything must be spelled out.

chepikds:
The only thing I see is that you don't want to understand either, let's just stick to our opinions...
What is there to understand? The flywheel is spinning (you can't stop it) - and its rotational energy is transformed into heat, which can be used

PPC:
In the above example, the increase in temperature in the clove was the result of it repeatedly coming into contact with the hammer while it was peacefully sniffing on the anvil. This was caused by the individual's desire to tap the anvil with the hammer. You are also inattentive - everything must be spelled out.
And then? deadlock))) So much for school physics)))

chepikds:
And beyond that? Deadlock)))

And then you have an amazing ability to divert from the subject

PPC:

And then you have the amazing ability to go off-topic

I agree, what's up with the default?)