Curious observation: further observation required - page 6

Figar0:

And if someone has a stop at your take position, what will a poor brokerage company do?) And considering that a brokerage company has hundreds and thousands of clients, how can they play against someone in particular?

As I suggested earlier, it is possible that there is another, specifically against you, wonderware working against your EA, which will not hold a price that weakly moves to your SL.

After all, you and I have never compared prices on our monitors ... Who knows, maybe your SL triggered and my TP did not, although both stops were at the same price.

Again, these are just fantasy assumptions, the reality of which cannot be ruled out. If there is an opportunity to abuse, there will always be those who will take advantage of it.

IgorM:

If you use an indicator call, you can see the indicator calls in the log, it's not difficult to evaluate entries and exits. If there is a suspicion of peeping into your terminal, it means that you should exclude useful information from the logs. Not so long ago on the forum there were screenshots of WP when it synchronized its history with the terminal, WP was visually wrong, as well as with other indicators, because they always use several bars from the history to calculate a new value, the same Momentum needs 14 bars, change the 12-bar Close on the history, the EA may react and then restore the Close ....

But all this is "flowery", try to visually observe the price and logs Print("Bid = ",Bid) - I hope I'm wrong, but ....

Thanks Igor, I'll experiment.

"... change in 12 bar Close on history, Expert Advisor may react and then restore Close ...." - this is what I'm talking about. And for a magic program that knows your Expert Advisor's code and plays against it, it's easier than two fingers on the pavement to change the Close on the 12th bar at the right moment.

Diger:

"... Change the 12-bar Close on the history, the Expert Advisor may react, and then restore the Close ...." - this is what I'm talking about. And for a magic program that knows your Expert Advisor's code and plays against it, it's easier than two fingers on the pavement to change the Close on the 12th bar at the right moment.

You are getting stupider and stupider. Although cool, not even deprived of aesthetics. Already thinking about the proposal to create a special branch for the paranoid (sort of "smoker"), even came up with the name "Cafe '12 bar.

MetaDriver:

You're getting a bit senile. It's cool, though, and not even aesthetically unpleasing. I'm already thinking of creating a special branch for paranoiacs (like a "smoking room"); I've even thought of a name: "Cafe '12 Bar'".

Did you have enough patience to read the whole thread?

Or are you smart enough to judge only by the last line?

Read it... It's very useful to know and think about.

MetaDriver:

You're getting a bit senile. It's cool, though, and not even aesthetically unpleasing. I'm already thinking of creating a special branch for paranoiacs (like a "smoking room"); I've even thought of a name: Cafe '12 Bar'.

I prefer "13th Bar". Or "the ninth shaft" - then, surely, there will be a raid.

Sergey_Rogozin:

Read this... It's very useful to know and reflect.

There are evil masons, conspiracy theories, etc.

Reflect on what? I don't know what you can learn from this thread....) If your brokerage companies hinder trading - yes, they do, and they do not need Expert Advisors and indicators to do this. We should not worry about this. But for the vast majority of traders the main stumbling block is not waiting for a brokerage company, and here we should think about it.

Sergey_Rogozin:

Did you have the patience to read the whole topic?

[...]

Read this... It's very useful to know and reflect.

I've had enough. What's useful here, Sergei?

Diger:
The question is not how many times the EA is downloaded-unloaded, but why this happens on the server THE QUESTION IS NOT ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES THE EXPERT ADVISOR IS DOWNLOADED-UNLOADED, BUT ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES IT IS DOWNLOADED. And as for the pond-prudy, the question arises WHY? Are they writing on purpose? Do you have nothing to occupy your time?

What makes you think it's happening on the server???????

Mathemat:
I've had enough. What's useful here

It is much more useful to look through old forum threads on this game, there is information there, if you look for it and attache server side settings mt4, in general, the topic can be demolished, and the creator of the topic on the CRUF to gain wisdom ;)

Expert a_v_crossMA USDCHF,M15: loaded successfully - here you can see that the expert is loaded on the franc chart, frame 15. where is the mention of the server???????????????