Curious observation: further observation required - page 4

Diger, you are right, but the absence of the topic the topic raised by the top starter further overshadows the overall picture of our affairs.

charter:
Diger, you're right, but the absence of the topic the topic raised by the topic leader further overshadows the overall picture of our affairs.
It's actually much worse than that. They are probing their thoughts!

charter:
Diger, you are right, but the absence of the topic raised by the topic topic leader further overshadows the overall picture of our affairs.

Let's not jump to conclusions. The question is very, very serious.

I suggest that we wait for an official reply from the officials.

Diger:
Let us not jump to conclusions. The question is very, very serious.

I suggest we wait for an official response from the officials.

The reply from the administration has already been received. It couldn't be more official.
Rosh:
coronel is banned for an unfortunate joke.

Diger:

I suggest we wait for an official response from officials.

The answer has been given a million times over, nothing is being sent or dispatched anywhere.

paukas:
What if it's a non-licensed version?

It's a lot worse than that.)

Figar0:
The answer has been given millions of times, nothing is being sent or sent anywhere.

Yes, I have read such answers many times too and have always been sure of it. There was no doubt about it.

But now, like coronel, I'm wondering what the "expert loaded" entry in the logbook means after all.

And that's all I'm interested in right now. And that is the only question I want an answer to.

Well, about MT4 we got it figured out, they do not steal codes, although mql4 decompilers are a dime a dozen, almost for every build. ))))))))))

As for the sabotage - seriously, I think it is much easier for a brokerage company to deal with auto-trading than with a trader who trades with his hands - a trader is less predictable, he may check quotes/bars online from another source, and then he will make some noise in forums and post screenshots.

Diger:

Yes, I have read such answers many times too and have always been sure of it. There was no doubt about it.

But now, like coronel, I'm wondering what the "expert loaded" entry in the logbook means after all.

And that's all I'm interested in right now. And this is the only question I want the answer to.

The terminal was able to load EX4 pseudocode.

What else can I think of?

:0)

Diger:

And that's all I'm interested in right now. And that is the only question I want an answer to.

Unplug from the internet and take a look. Is the recording missing?

No? Then they've learned how to do it without the internet! How do we live now?!