Curious observation: further observation required - page 9

Mathemat:

This is not proof at all. What does this screenshot prove? All it proves is that the server saw that build 392 was running. And now what?

The server has logged that Expert Advisors (I have listed their names) and the indicator have been launched.

I wonder how the server knew about this and where the Expert Advisors and the indicator, which are mentioned in the Journal, were downloaded?

Well then, yes, there is a crime: there is no way to refute it because of the presumption of guilt.

Sergey_Rogozin: The server logged that EAs were running (listed their names) and the indicator.

Sergiy, answer a couple of questions:

1. how do you know that it was the server that wrote about the downloaded EAs and indicator?

2. How did you know that this is the server's log?

Mathemat:

Send a screenshot here, or better yet, in person. But open it offline, with the internet disconnected, to be sure. I hope you're not saying that the connection to the DC will remain in this case?

You can take a screenshot either with MT tools or with other programs.

1) Cut off the internet.

2. Save the screen.

3. Throw in a message (or else, God forbid).

4. Alexey, in this case the connection to the DC will remain, or you will not get a screenshot.

The classic once recalled the document secrecy stamp: "Burn without reading and shoot the courier". Our case, imho.

let the author trade on paper and do the calculations on a calculator....

or then he will claim the all-seeing ocean of DC....

Mathemat:

Sergiy, answer a couple of questions:

1. how do you know that it was the server that wrote about the downloaded Expert Advisors and indicator?

2. how did you know it was the server's log?

The log (by definition) is an official document, a record of the dialogue between the trader and the DC. This is like a recording of a telephone conversation between trader and broker when the trader gives orders.

The log is written by the client's server. In case of a "showdown" the Log stored on the server of the DC has priority.

Nizachod. Answer my questions, please, without deflecting. The key phrases in my questions are "where did you get/know".

Mathemat:
No way. Please answer my questions without deviating. The key words in my questions are "from where".

I have known this for a long time.

About the priority of the BC Logbook - from the rules of the BC. Read the rules of your DC and it will become clear to you.

You have deviated again. I am aware of that myself.

Where did you get the idea that the Terminal Logbook is the same as the DC Logbook!

Mathemat:

You have deviated again.

Where did you get the idea that the Terminal Logbook is the same as the DC Logbook!

Alexei, what stamina you have!