Wave analysis fan club - page 25

goldtrader:
A big thank you to the creative contributors to the thread. I periodically look through it with interest, but I do not participate, being frankly weak in this field. Please post the EUR markup for a longer period of time, based on D1, W1 timeframe. For a month - half a year. If it is not difficult of course.
In the weeks most traders are double zigzagging and the current rise is tagged as wave X followed by a second zigzag in the pattern, if they are right.

According to the current situation, I expect a correction to 1.4295 in the form of the fourth wave, which will correct to the level of the fourth sub-wave of the third wave (on the screenshot of ZetM is shown on page 24).

rensbit:
Hi. Valentine, how are you?

ZetM:
Hi. Valentine, how are you?
I'm good, I'm in profit )))

rensbit:
OK, I'm in profit ))))

:)))

ZetM:

Consequently, the euro is expecting a big decline.

Thank you. The thing is that within the next six months I have to convert a significant amount of dollars to eur, so I am selecting the right moment. Technically, I also see a decrease in the eu in the long term.

goldtrader:
Thank you. ...., here's the timing. Technically, I see a decline in the eu in the outlook as well.

Prechter's name is known to all. His predictions are used by major investors. He has his own lab, trained team, so if he's wrong...., I don't know...

My expectations are related to the completion of the growth of the pair, (the last waves left, within 100-200 pips). After that, the pair should start to form, a very large decrease. IMHO.

Friends, I understand that a C wave in a zigzag is always a five; and is the probability of a double zigzag instead of a simple but large one so high?

ZetM:

My expectations are related to the completion of the growth of the pair, (the last waves left, within 100-200 pips). After that, the pair should start to form, a very large decrease. IMHO.

Hello, do you have a breakdown of the AUDUSD?