Wave analysis fan club - page 26

newbie_d:

Hello! Do you have a markup for AUDUSD?

Sorry, I don't have one.

rensbit:

Val, I'm marking the way the momentum is. Soon, I'll be closing the baiji. 5-wave, you know, could be smaller than 4-wave. Anyway, I'm not going into 4-wave with the baiji... ))))

Val, I can't wait any longer. Post a screenshot and we'll chat tomorrow.

ZetM:
It appears to me that today's rise is (was) the last wave of growth.

Wave 3 cannot be the shortest! Svannell confirmed this as well

Hoffer:
Wave 3 cannot be the shortest! Svannell confirmed this as well
I know this. Wave [iii] is 494.8 points, wave [v] is 499.9, a difference of 5.1 points. I don't think it's fundamental, but time will tell.

rensbit:
I know that. Wave [iii] is 494.8 points, wave [v] is 499.9, the difference is 5.1 points. I don't think it's fundamental, but time will tell.

1. Lied, my mistake, really 494p. (Hm. I see that wave [iii] weighs 394 p. vs. 502 p. [v])

2. Wave [iv] has entered [i] territory.

3. You're Valentin, I'm Andrei, permission to be on a first name basis?

4. have you analysed the long term chart of the euro (since 1976), I will try to post my thoughts on it later.

Friends, I offer my educational vision, learning waves from Preckter, I start with the biggest partitioning, the picture I found a year ago somewhere on the Internet, but for the general view is quite good:

1. The breakdown suggested here is quite probable, respectively, we are now in wave (C) of wave [B].
2. the median andrews line from the top Y of 1995 and two parallel lines from tops XX and Z, respectively, suggests that the price will not overcome the upper parallel line at about 1.5260, the level of equality of waves (A) and (C) is also there, and we may assume that wave [B] will end there.

3, after that possible global drop to the above midline, in the area of 0.97 or 0.94 five-wave wave [C], which will complete the global wave XXX

I give a more accurate chart here:

This is how I see the wave (C)

By the way, if wave 2 was sharp, wave 4 is likely to be sideways.

If you draw a little ahead, it will turn out like this, for example:

If you pay attention to the end date of the uptrend, it, on both the daily and monthly chart, is in July.

In my view, a rate cut is a correction, like a 4-wave, rather than the start of a new trend.

I wanted to show the market situation as I understand it. In my opinion, the growth of the pair is finished. Formed High -1.4648, which is the end of correction, as a [2]-wave. The price, started to form a[3]-wavedecrease, in the form of an impulse 5-3-5-3-5.The rest is on the charts.

P.S.Of course, if the price will exceed the formed High - 1.4648, the logic of my structures is simply nonsense, but I have no options for the growth of the pair .

Earlier, the assumption of the pair's decrease, as a correction, as an (iv)-wave, I think, is wrong.