Wave analysis fan club - page 10

2 Serge.

Thank you. At least someone understood...

There is no such thing as reality - there is a semblance of it. Once a measurement has been made - that's it - you can put flowers on the grave. "What, Petya, will the coffin do?"

I don't see the point in going on - it's all been said...

Text deleted - Mathemat.

Text deleted - Mathemat.

Here...)

It's a bit messy, but I'm just learning...

ZetM:

Your attitude towards wave analysis is clear to me. Apparently, you have certain reasons for that.

To use your allegory, I have gone through several universities (look at the icon :o) and .... the reasons have emerged. I really hope what you have said below:

My status is apprentice, but even now, I can tell you that the price movement, exactly the movement, happens in an impulse style and on the lower TF, their structure is very clearly visible.

You reconsider through the prism of your own words:

... But I will add, experience is not always the truth (it already was, the earth is flat, now it's round, and it's not a fact that tomorrow it won't be considered square).

Fractals (those that are normal fractals) - they are very insidious, do not trust them.

In terms of daily bread...., I'm fine..., my father has a serious business, so I can afford to do what I like.

it's a great gift, i'm happy and calm for you. I have to get distracted though :o)

PS: I will try to get you back on track, could you share your NZDUSD prediction for 10-15 days ahead (scale is a day, it will be clearer to me if you agree to share your thoughts about the future). The system shows a possible trend change and colleagues on the branch don't really agree.

The thread has been cleared of flooding, bickering and off-topic posts.

Hello!

Looking at the market situation, on the pair

EURUSD, applying the rules of wave analysis, I get that the price finishes the formation of a wave pattern, a double zig-zag. At the moment, i.e.24 . 03 . 11г. The price will rise, forming a correction in the correction.

I propose, two variants of the price movement on

EURUSD in growth.

1 .

A [XX ]-wavebundle is formed, as a component of a triple zig-zag. The key level for the cancellation of this scenario is1 . 4214 . Why? The [XX ]-wavebundle cannot be greater thanthe [Y ]-wave.

2 .

The price overcomes the level of 1 . 4214 , it is possible that the price will form a three . About it, the three later, the key level has not been overcome yet, and the price has not finished its decline completely.

Both variants will move synchronously to the level of

1 . 4214 .

Further, possible scenarios, the movement of the pair, I will consider later, now there is no sense in it.

That's all for now.

tara:
Mykhailo, you are growing and I am falling down (age, probably).

Hello, glad to read you. Everything is possible (as for the price).

We are in a correction (let's call, conventionally, a 4-wave) it is usually the most complex. I'm studying complex corrections now, they are very interesting....))))

So, perhaps you are right (regarding the decline of the pair), but this is how I subjectively see it. Maybe the rise is not significant, within a correction, but I see it, and then we'll see. I do not pretend to be true.

growth

tara:
growth

Yes. But it's nothing yet. A break of 1.4137 would be a signal for me. An impulse-like structure is forming on M1. If M.30 confirms the Impulse, then there is a chance that the price will choose one of the scenarios I suggested. We'll see.
Reason: