Wave analysis fan club - page 52

forte928:

up to 95% can be assumed with certainty - the remaining 5% make adjustments to the forecast with ambiguity in the development of the situation at the start...And that 61% is realistically reliable but not realistically achievable - the margin of error is 4%... hence the levels of achievement realistically depicted in the figure below...

Your forecast, with targets, is very easy to break, but I won't do that.

Sweet:
Your forecast, with targets, is very easy to break, but I will not do that.
I do not know what to do, but time will tell, and the weekly and monthly reports do not even show any signs of growth in my system.

As usual, it's all over the place... I'm going to bed now))))

Sweet:
Your forecast, with targets, is very easy to break, but I won't do that.
And in addition I used monthly TF as a reference, so everything reflected very clearly the level of 1.3050 trend reversal point, hence for a monthly TF an error of 100 pips is the same as for an hourly swap...

forte928:
the time will judge, but both the weekly and the monthly show no sign of growth in my system...

Yes, what's the matter, I put one meaning into what I write, but readers read it differently..., what's that got to do with growth?

About the systems... All these systems are made by traders, not the price, which does not care what your system shows and it, the system, will fail you again, you can rest assured..., time will judge....))))

Sweet:

Yes, what's the matter, I put one meaning into what I write, but readers read it differently..., what's that got to do with growth?

About the systems... All these systems are made by traders, not the price, which does not care what your system shows and it, the system, will fail you again, you can rest assured..., time will judge....))))

The whole world is in a fog of illusion, religion, medicine, politics, finance, agriculture - where is there a credible predictable outcome of expectations?

Smoking is a blatant detriment to health and no benefit, and people smoke. They smoke, simply because they want to.

Why trade?

Why go to a GP?

Why go to church?

Why sow carrots?

)))

RekkeR:

The whole world is in a fog of illusion, religion, medicine, politics, finance, agriculture - where is there a credible predictable outcome of expectations?

Are you guys conspiring....)))) I already answered....there is no credible way, exactly REAL way, to determine this........

Seriously, you can determine with a VERY high degree of probability, the movement of the day, week, even if miscalculated, the losses are not big, but when they take older TFs, and talk about targets and directions, it's.... there are no words...)))) it's a matter of DISTANCE...

Sweet:
Read only this phrase from the whole post, everything else written, translate into the category of puzzles in the form of flying cows on the chart....)))) ...........So even if I believe I have correctly identified the general mood wave, I have no credible way of determining this........
Was the cow flying in the right direction?

RekkeR:
Was the cow flying in the right direction?

Of course, what else could it be...)))?

I'm off to bed. Happy trading...