Wave analysis fan club - page 40

IgorM:

Yep, approximate, but almost 24 hours no waves, no pullbacks nothing - just down and fuck

it's not like that - the market broke down :), after getting a lot there is time to read and watch from the outside, good luck to all of you!

It's OK...))) This is called an extension in 5-wave. Lest you be sad, I also caught a "Moose" because of the elongation in the 5-wave...)))

ZetM:

That's fine...))) It's, it's called a 5-wave lengthening. Lest you be sad, then, because of the lengthening in the 5-wave, also, caught a "Moose " ...))

Yep, no more fun, but it's a bad lengthening, it's kinda long :)

I dread to think how often and for how long such a lengthening could "wobble" the world's second most important currency, as if it were "lousy stocks" and not freely convertible currencies

IgorM:

Yep, no more fun, but it's a bad extension, it's kind of long :)

OK, that's it. Moving up....))))

ZetM:

OK, that's it. Moving up....))))

I will join you in your words:

All the movement options, in sync, are headed for sale, except one (the lowest one). To you, good luck in buying, and to me, for selling....))))

i will be watching from the sidelines till the end of the week

If we look at the subject: why don't wave-painters try to do a simultaneous mark-up of 3 pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY? The movements of these currencies are often correlated with each other, may be the forecasts will be easier.

IgorM:

Why don't wave directors try to make layouts for 3 pairs at once: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY. The movements of these currencies are often correlated on history, maybe they will make their predictions a bit more confident...

Analysts do that, while I am a trader and I follow what I trade...)))).

All market moves are synchronously directed to sell, except one (the bottom one). You, good luck buying, and me, for selling....))))

This, was expressed yesterday, and yesterday was relevant....)))) Today, a different situation and different thoughts...))))

I should make a confident prediction in 2-3 years, when I crawl up to the cherished, first CM. Thanks for pointing that out... ))))

I'm off to bed.

ZetM:

I've got to stop making public predictions.

You shouldn't. In this case, wave analysis will become a thing of the past, because there are only a few people who understand anything about VA.

ZetM:

But you're right, you should stop making public predictions, there's no point in embarrassing yourself...))))

I do not see anything wrong with publicly studying and putting your thoughts to the public,

i agree, i've been doing market analysis for only 1.5 years, i've been learning and trading a bit, but i need at least 2 more years to gain experience.

As for making multi-currency predictions, it makes sense to make takeovers and i dont know how to enter the market.

In short! He who does not try is never wrong. I think Michael will correct me if there is anything to be corrected. I, unfortunately, am far from understanding VA.

If you don't mind, I'd like to join your club. I have been counting Elliott waves on EURUSD D1. According to my calculations is now in a corrective "c" wave. In this regard, I have a question. How to roughly calculate the length of this wave?

gosha75:
If you don't mind, I'd like to join your club. I have been counting Elliott waves on EURUSD D1. According to my calculations is now in a corrective "c" wave. In this regard, I have a question. How to roughly calculate the length of this wave?
Wave c is tending towards some sort of fibo ratio from wave A (61.8, 100, 161.8, very rarely 261.8). Also the length of the wave can be found from the internal structure of the wave itself. If the correction is one of the impulse waves, then the correction tends to the corrective wave area of the previous impulse.