Wave analysis fan club - page 32

Mathemat:
Judging by the markings, we have a number 1 readiness for third in third?

Yes, I expect so... (iii) of [iii]

For those who think that the upward trend has changed to a downward trend in the pair. A wedge, like an i-waveof(iii)-wave, is a sure sign, in the right direction. Thoughts, of course, IMHO.

>> Breakdown cancels this marking.

Then maybe it does?

Or is it silly?

RomanS:

>> Breakdown cancels this marking.

Then maybe it does?

Or is it silly?

No, it's not silly. You have it right, in my opinion.We are looking at different options, on different TFs. My variant, as the end of (ii)-wave and the beginning of (iii)-wave, where i-wave, is the CLIN. My scenario is local, i.e. the correction ended A-B-C (ii)-wave or not, and the breakpoint is a confirmation. In your scenario, more global changes are affected. IMHO, of course.

Just to make my reasoning clearer. It is quite possible that on 24.05.2011 a-wave (ii) was formed and now there is a b-wave of (ii) -wave, as an option, that (ii) -wave is not finished, but if the critical level, the price does not break through, then we can definitely consider that the (iii) wave is developing and 25.05.2011, movement, is, the i-wave, like a CRY.

Target of wave (3) at 1.3865.

ReziDent:

Target of wave (3) at 1.3865.

With all due respect to you, the markup of wave [1] is not logically correct. It turns out (for example, the last wave in wave [1]) the triplet (wave c) is an impulse (5) in wave Z in [1]. But the impulse does not consist of a triplet, Z is some kind of zigzag (simple, double, triplet), and impulse [1] does not consist of a zigzag. That is, if you assume a correction, it cannot consist of an impulse wave (the exception is the C wave in the plane)(impulses in a correction are sometimes seen only at the lowest level (not to be confused with the TF)).

Best wishes.

SZU. I marked out this wave as a triple zigzag (there is a screenshot on the previous page), if I am not mistaken in the markup.

rensbit:
With all due respect to you, the markup of wave [1] is logically wrong. It turns out (for example, the last wave in wave [1]) the triplet (wave c) is an impulse (5) in wave Z in [1]. But the impulse does not consist of a triplet, Z is some kind of zigzag (simple, double, triplet) and impulse [1] does not consist of a zigzag. That is, if you assume a correction, it cannot consist of an impulse wave (the exception is the C wave in the plane)(impulses in a correction are sometimes seen only at the lowest level (not to be confused with the TF)).

Best wishes.

ZS. I marked this wave as a triple zigzag (there is a screenshot on the previous page), if I am not mistaken in the markup.

Thanks))), I stand corrected.

Hello, everyone!

Forecast for summer 11

Who, what do you think?

Nazarikov:

Hello, everyone!

Forecast for summer 11

Who, what do you think?

On the eurik. I agree that there is a correction. BUT after 5 of 5 the trend starts in the opposite direction and you have a correction. In my opinion wave 5 (green) has not started yet, as your wave 5 of 5 has no relation to the first wave or to the third. IMHO.