[Archive! - page 524

joo:

For happiness, yes. But if a woman has a choice between a poor romantic and a rich and generous one, she will choose the rich one. She will live with the rich man and have children with him, confident that her children will be well-fed and provided for.

This is natural and normal. These are the principles of human survival as a species. It is the same in animals - females give preference to strong, brave, bright males over frail weak romantics - romantics cannot protect and feed the female and her cubs. If it were otherwise, man would have been extinct long ago.

A man does not have to be rich. A man should always be self-developing, striving for something, always being creative, etc. To be strong - yes.... Not to cry over little things and not to give up.

Courageous..... in moderation... too much courage is usually fatal)

joo:
You are confused about something. I am not defending anyone (and I am not attacking anyone) - neither women nor men. They are two completely different beings, albeit of the same species, with different goals and different motives (harmony is possible only if a man and a woman understand that they are different, awareness of this fact is the way to happiness and harmony). But for some reason, not everyone is aware of this "difference".
So the fact that women and I are different justifies their selfishness and selfishness? And we must put up with it, as with the seasons? Or should we try to re-educate them?

joo:

For happiness, yes. But if a woman has a choice between a poor romantic and a rich and generous one, she will choose the rich one. She will live with the rich man and bear his children in the certainty that her children will be well-fed and provided for.

This is natural and normal. These are the principles of human survival as a species. It is the same in animals - females prefer strong, brave, bright males to frail weak romantics - romantics cannot protect and feed the female and her cubs. If it were otherwise, man would have been extinct long ago.

fuck, no luck here either, and where are the romantics to go((((

trol222:

Come on, pour it on )))) Unfortunately there are practically no girls like that, they are dying out like mammoths, many of them are giving up on their feelings because they are so clueless.

PS- I don't subscribe to absolutely everyone, but most of them are almost absolute-fact.

This is probably the case only in large cities such as Moscow and St. Petersburg. And in general, Russia is getting more and more corrupted, and moral values are taking second place. In Belarus, it seems to me, it is different.

trol222: fuck, no luck here either, and where are the romantics to go((((
It's very simple. Look for dough. If you get the dough, you'll get women in any quantity and quality you want. Everything is natural.

trol222:

fuck, no luck here either, and where are the romantics to go((((
And romantics have to make do with the ugly ones:)

I'm amazed at your admiration for Zhirik. "He said the right thing"... a-babal-dee-dee!

When he says that two times two is four, do you also admire his knowledge?

lizzavet:

A man doesn't have to be rich. A man should always be self-developing, striving for something, always being creative and so on Strong - yes.... Not to cry over little things and not to give up.

That's the point, but as soon as he develops himself or is on the lookout, women immediately reproach him for not paying attention.

lizzavet:

A man doesn't have to be rich. A man should always be self-developing, striving for something, always in a creative search, etc. Strong - yes.... Not to cry over little things and not to give up.

There. These are the words of an already wise woman. The key word, though it didn't come out, is promising.

If a woman sees a man's perspective and is able to guide and support her husband morally, both will benefit. They will have wealth and happiness.

But such wise women are few and far between - again, this is due to natural selection, it is easier to take the path of least resistance and choose the rich one at once (if there is such a choice).

DhP: Я чумею от ваших восхищений Жириком.

What's there to admire about him? He just says what he has. What spices it up is that he claims to be a resident of the Kremlin.