[Archive! - page 319

That's right... on request "Thermite electrodes" - http://homesecrets.ru/stroika/164-termitnye-svarochnye-yelektrody.html

In the factory, it was common to take a small portable welding machine, clamp a graphite electrode into a holder and connect the return wire to a pair of pliers. The cable strands were stripped 4 cm clean, twisted, crimped with the pliers and attached to the end of the twist with a carbon electrode ..... bang, bang, and a neat ball is ready. Instead of electrode, you can use brushes of collector motors, trolley bus slip-on parts.

Actually, in this quote from your link, you can find all the technology.
The flux is technical borax (from cockroaches used to be sold).
Electrode variants are varied, up to graphite from a battery.
The options power supply - inverter, 12 V battery, 12...20 V transformer, 500-800 watts.

So I cooked and the result is excellent, labour is minimal, sleep is not a problem.
I've welded 99% of the fires due to poor contact and oxidation of the stranding and clamps.

granit77:
That's how I welded, the result is excellent, the work is minimal, the sleep is restful.
I've done it this way, the result is excellent, the labour is minimal, the sleep is restful.
Thank you. I'll do it too.

So now they urgently want to flood it so they don't find out what was sawn off of it. It doesn't make any fucking sense. We've been watching longer.

granit77:
So now they urgently want to flood it so they don't know what was sawn off of it. It doesn't make any fucking sense. We've been watching longer.

I think they could have shat themselves louder if they had called it RUSSIA for the sake of pathos.

People would have gone out on a limb on the headlines.

granit77:
So now they urgently want to flood it so they don't find out what was sawn off of it. It doesn't make any fucking sense. We've been watching longer.

What can be sawed from a spacecraft?

tara:
What can be sawn from a spacecraft?

Billions are unlikely, millions are easy. Or maybe billions. I don't know, I haven't sawed it.

And also to saw up for scrap later, what won't burn up.

TheXpert:

Billions is unlikely, millions are easy. Or maybe billions. I do not know, I did not saw it.

And also to saw it up for scrap later, which will not burn down.

Everything had already been stolen.

But that's not what we're talking about...