[Archive! - page 314

PapaYozh:

This is not good. You have to make several connections before you can reach the far socket.

So? What's the problem? It's self-locking. It's quick, convenient and secure.

Mischek:

So? What's wrong? It's self-locking. It's quick, it's convenient, it's secure.

Contact connections are no good. And the more of them, the worse.

Mischek:

Is it k.ducting through each rail ? and then trying to push the cable in as well ? New russia techniplogie

The guide rails are laid after the conduit (after the installation of the wiring harness).

The cable is laid at once, taking into account that access will be needed. Later. Someday.

Good technology, an electrician friend of mine did it that way, and he helped me add wires. Now it is no problem, for example, to add the cable from another provider, it promises to arrive before the new year.

moskitman:
Did you hear what David Aaronovitch said about NATO?

That we have already purchased anti-missile defence units from China and are already bolting them onto missiles?

granit77:
2. how do people manage to get by without twisting?
With a small box. Well, and the feed-through sockets/switches that Mischek talks about, but that's for close quarters.

Abzasc:
The same with the pre-wired and wired boxes. And the feed-through sockets/switches that Mischek talks about, but that's for close quarters.

So what's in the boxes?

Same twisting/welding.

PapaYozh:

So what's in the boxes?

Same twisting/welding.

That's what I mean.
PapaYozh:
Holy crap!!! That's six squares!
I've forgotten for ten years. The wire is 2.5mm in diameter, the circuit breaker is 40, the rated current seems to be about 35A. But that's at 7A/mm², and that's the figure for transformers (I didn't know any other), for wiring it's a huge margin.

moskitman:
Did you hear what David Aaronovitch said about NATO?
And it was for nothing that the USSR refused to join NATO at the time. There would have been no NATO now.

PapaYozh:

So what's in the boxes?

Same twisting/welding.

No ) It's the goddamn 21st century.)

PapaYozh:

So what's in the boxes?

Same twist/weld.

A stub.