[Archive! - page 194

sanyooooook:
this is what I downloaded for three hours

pouring well from "the people" - 3 minutes.

moskitman:

It pours well from "the people" - 3 minutes.

I have 1.5 min. :)

sanyooooook , congratulations!!! Bold move :)

Are there only girls in the pictures (except you of course)? Was there a witness?

Europa:

I have 1.5 min. :)

sanyooooook , congratulations!!! Bold move :)

Are there only girls in the pictures (except you of course)? Was there a witness?

No, just a witness, I had a friend's baby recently, the other had surgery after an accident, he didn't call the others, he managed on his own ))

sanyooooook:
I didn't call the others, I managed on my own.)
Funny :))) In my profession I have printed more than a hundred weddings, everywhere the same thing (guy + girl) || (guy + girl), and here this ))))

Europa:
Funny :))) In my profession I've printed more than a hundred weddings, everywhere the same thing (guy + girl) || (guy + girl), and here this ))))
an amateur worked here))

sanyooooook:
There was an amateur working here ))

I should have agreed to chop wood then. I felt it wasn't about firewood. I asked about brides. But no - it was taken apart when I was a kid.

By the way, my wedding was also on the 12th of Aug.

Mischek:

I should have agreed to chop wood then. I felt it wasn't about wood. I was asking about the brides. But no - it was taken apart when I was a kid.

By the way, my wedding was also on the 12th of Aug.

I didn't have a wedding on August 12. (:None:) But we were totally screwed, I agree, about the chopping. And they made us look lazy, too. Yeah. And there were not enough professionals at the wedding.

--

(grumpily): Well, Sanya, congratulations. 1-0 in your favour.

;)

))), if you changed your mind, 3 cubes are still lying around )))

MetaDriver:

. And there were not enough professionals at the wedding.

Exactly right. Let him take the pictures "against the light" himself now. The field is a perfect background, so no aperture seems to have been set on automatic - 9.0 . and bokeh with a kit lens, in principle not bad amateur lens from SONY,

didn't use it.

Ah, tourists.

Mischek:

Exactly right. Let him take the pictures "against the light" himself now. The field is a perfect background, so no aperture seems to have been set on automatic - 9.0 . and bokeh with a kit lens, in principle not bad amateur lens from SONY,

didn't use it.

Ah, tourists.

You didn't like berries either ))))