[Archive! - page 189

BLACK_BOX:

That's right, you have to take responsibility for your words and stand up for your thoughts. Or admit that it was a fart in a puddle, it's okay, it happens, we're all human.

I should probably remind you how instead of the promised sane explanation of how market makers work, you copied wikipedia and linked to articles on ridiculous docs.

Then you will say that the issue with mm is long over and everyone is clear except me a farting moron. Then .... then... ..... // that's why I don't want to participate.

If I do not understand something, at least I am not ashamed and do not teach what I do not know.

Now hiccuping, limping and farting, I take my leave. And you can continue to pretend that the issue with mm is closed and move on to the next topic with the same quality of immersion in the material.

Mischek:

I must now remind you how instead of the promised sensible explanation of how market makers work, you've copied wikipedia and linked to articles at ridiculous brokerage houses.

Then you'll say that the mm issue is long over and everyone is clear except me the farting moron. Then ..... then... ..... // that's why I don't want to participate.

If I don't understand something, at least I'm not ashamed of it and don't teach what I don't know.

1. About Wikipedia: it is by far the most objective (but not the most complete) resource. Objective because the articles there are built on a consensus of opinions (I hope you are not asking for a definition of objectivity).

2. References that you have asked for Market Makers, I searched for you in a Russian version, because in English you are not strong (as you said yourself), hence the quality of information, including ridiculous brokerage houses. Sorry I did not please you, learn English - the market language, if you do not want to dilute further.

3. You seem to know about market efficiency from Russian-language sources, you could have at least slightly proved your position (with references, logical schemes, etc.), and I, or for example Matemat, could have proved the opposite by the contrary method.

This is a smoking room, not a trading exam. The question is whether you are a troll with a bad attitude, or whether you are a troll with anger and frustration towards your rating.

BLACK_BOX:

1. About Wikipedia: it is by far the most objective resource (but not the most comprehensive). Objective because the articles there are based on a consensus of opinion (I hope you are not asking for a definition of objectivity).

2. References that you have asked for Market Makers, I searched for you in a Russian version, because in English you are not strong (as you said yourself), hence the quality of information, including ridiculous brokerage houses. Sorry I did not please you, learn English - the market language, if you do not want to dilute further.

3. You seem to know about market efficiency from Russian-language sources, you could have at least slightly proved your position (with references, logical schemes, etc.), and I, or for example Matemat, could have proved the opposite by the contrary method.

This is a smoking room, not a trading exam. The main thing is to ensure that the market is free of any friction and that the traders are not manipulating the market in order to retain their positions.

You obviously believe that you are successfully defending your point of view with the help of wikipedia.

For the third time, this is a useless conversation. You and I have a different approach to the study of any issue.

All these links that you gave have been read and re-read many years ago. They are contradictory and superficial. You've taken to explaining, fine. And once again, these threadbare, self-explanatory, ala-library articles.

Nothing to talk about.

Mischek:

Nothing to talk about

Agreed

The truth about Putin is almost 100% ;0(. One thing we can say: not enough Stenka Razin in Russia...

Article: Three bullets that kill any stockbroker

http://www.finam.ru/analysis/newsitem5D35E/default.asp?utm_source=finam.info&utm_medium=lenta_anons&utm_campaign=finam_na_info

Врата Рая открыты для всех желающих, для всех и каждого, но войти в них сможет не каждый. За право войти нужно заплатить 
высокую цену: отказаться от невежества и принять всем сердцем Знание. 
А пока, на подступах ко Вратам стоят Три Зорких Стрелка, и они целятся в каждого, кто появляется на горизонте. 
Каждый Стрелок не имеет пристрастий, он просто стреляет, он безразличен к тому, попадёт или промахнётся. 
Он - видит цель, он - стреляет. Как только на горизонте появляется новая цель, новый биржевой игрок, то в него будут выпущены Три Пули...

Увернуться от Пуль Трёх Стрелков - главная задача биржевого игрока. 
Первая Пуля, убивающая игрока наповал - это работа с максимальным кредитом, при этом, не имея ясно понятной системы входа и выхода из позиции. 

Вторая Пуля, убивающая игрока наповал - это отсутствие ясно понятной системы стоп-приказов, как для взятия прибыли, так и для ограничения убытков. 

Третья Пуля, убивающая игрока наповал - это отсутствие ясно понятной системы распределения капитала.

A TALE OF GREAT TREASON, BAD-BOYS AND, SOLD FOR QUID, A HOMELAND... (from the musical "Uncle Styopa, Cipollino, Pinocchio and... the Rake") (phantasmagorical parody tale)

WARNING!!! profanity!!! A CONVINCED PROCEDURE TO WOMEN, CHILDREN, AND CIVILIANS WITH ANIMAL ASIA WALKING ON THIS PAGE!!! "And the defeated Chief Bourgeois fled in fear, loudly cursing this country with its amazing people, with its invincible army and with its unsolved Military Secret." "And when the pioneers pass by - salute to the Boy!" A. GAYDAR

A cheap and vulgar imitation of Bykov. Sticklers are eternal, there's nothing you can do about it.

>