[Archive! - page 688

moskitman:

I will not get tired to argue that the current theft in Russia was brought up for decades and almost with the milk of the mother.
Here is an amusing example:

Seems like a small thing, BUT! If it's in a shoe polish factory, it's full of shoe polish. That's as self-evident as it gets!

>

That's right, a very accurate observation.

"Man is driven by information" (c).

But where did this negative information enter the minds of the people? Where are its roots. Who planted the seeds. Who prepared the fertile ground?

moskitman:

I will never tire of stating that the current theft in Russia has been brought up for decades and almost with the milk of the mother.
Here is an amusing example:

Seems like a small thing, BUT! If it's in a shoe polish factory, it's full of shoe polish. That goes without saying!

>

And this is how bribery is instilled from childhood:

http://beautiful-all.nm.ru/Skazki/sk16/16.html

On November 14, 2011, the Office ofthe State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation placed orders for auctions to provide deputies with cars .
The services are to be providedfrom January 01, 2012 to December 31, 2014 (3 years).

Order for 115 cars - cost 1,451,988,885.10 rubles, winner - LLC Score Special Trans. Only one bid was submitted. The price was not reduced by a penny.

Order for 118 cars and 6 minibuses - price 1,281,195,033.50 rubles, winner - OOO "Score Spets Trans" - 2 bids submitted, price was slightly reduced in the course of negotiations (by 9 million rubles) .

Order for 147 cars - price 1 099 408 529,28 rubles, winner -"Score Spets Trans" LLC, the price was significantly reduced(by three hundred million rubles), because three bids were submitted.

Total State Duma will receive 380 cars for 3 years for 3,832,592,447.88 rubles from LLC "Score Spets Trans".

At 10,085,769 roubles per car. At the same time, the vehicles do not remain the property of the state, they remain the property of OOO "Billed Special Trans".

In 3 years LLC "Schet Spets Trans" will have 380 cool three-year cars and almost four billion roubles. Great business!
OOO Schet Spets Trans is part of the GEMA group of companies - one of the largest transport companies in Russia. Turnover: 16 billion roubles per year, 122nd place in the list of 200 largest non-public companies.
OOO Schet Spets Trans is one of the largest divisions of the GEMA group of companies.

The State Duma, the Pension Fund, the Federation Council, Auchan, Caterpillar, GAZPROM, MMC Norilsk Nickel, RUSNANO, INTER RAO UES, the Standing Committee of the Russia-Belarus Union State and other public and private organisationsuse the services of this company. We have a very generous state, very.

The owner of this GEMA group of companies is Alexander Geller (source - kompromat.ru). He has been accused of manipulating state procurement before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From here.

ratnasambhava:

But where has this negative information been ingrained in the minds of the people? Where are its roots. Who planted the seeds? Who prepared the fertile ground?

I don't know, I wouldn't even dare to guess.

In the village of Nizhegorodskaya in the Apsheronsky district of the Krasnodar Territory (the ancestral birthplace of my father, grandfather, great grandfather...) back in Tsarist times there was such a case:

The landowner there sent a peasant to Maikop for a box of nails, gave the illiterate man a note and told him to pass it on to another landowner. Nowadays it is no more than an hour's journey from there to Maykop, whereas back then it took a couple of days to get there and back in a bullock cart (horses were a luxury!).
On the way back, five kilometres before the village, there was a bridge across the river Kuba (emphasis in the last syllable), and the cart's wheel fell off there. The peasant took off the box, stuck it under the bridge, covered it with burdocks, cut out a "drags" from a young tree, coiled it up and came to the village on foot near the broken cart, leading the bulls under the bridles. The landlord asks: "Did you bring the nails?"Well, he said so and so, it broke, tomorrow the blacksmith will fix the axle - I'll bring it.
I must pay tribute to the master's restraint - "Tomorrow or so, they will be fine".

The next day a cart was repaired, a man brought a box, they opened it, and it was full of gold ducats. The lord took out one of them and gave it to the man with the words: "Go and get drunk at least".

MORAL:

1. The pious Russian peasant could not even think of looking at the contents of somebody else's box - THIS IS WRONG!
2. If the landlord had made a fuss, no one knows how it would have ended.

So I'm thinking: who planted the seeds of theft in Russia?

moskitman:

I don't know, I wouldn't even dare to guess.

In the village of Nizhegorodskaya, Apsheronsky district, Krasnodar Territory (the ancestral home of my father, grandfather, great-grandfather...) back in Tsarist times there was such a case:

The lord of the land sent a peasant to Maikop for a box of nails, gave the illiterate man a note and told him to give it to another lord. Nowadays it is no more than an hour's journey from there to Maykop, whereas back then it took a couple of days to get there and back in a bullock cart (horses were a luxury!).
On the way back, five kilometres before the village, there was a bridge across the river Kuba (emphasis in the last syllable), and the cart's wheel fell off there. The peasant took off the box, stuck it under the bridge, covered it with burdocks, cut out a "drags" from a young tree, coiled it up and came to the village on foot near the broken cart, leading the bulls under the bridles. The landlord asks: "Did you bring the nails?"Well, he said so and so, it broke, tomorrow the blacksmith will fix the axle - I'll bring it.
I must pay tribute to the master's restraint - "Tomorrow or so, they will be fine".

The next day a cart was repaired, a man brought a box, they opened it, and it was full of gold ducats. The lord took out one of them and gave it to the man with the words: "Go and get drunk at least".

MORAL:

1. The pious Russian peasant could not even think of looking at the contents of somebody else's box - THIS IS WRONG!

So I wonder who planted the seeds of theft in Russia.

Well, well. All right, then. So we can assume that the theft came not from the grassroots, but from the top. And then the virus spread to the whole population as morals deteriorated.

PapaYozh:

On November 14, 2011, the Office ofthe State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation placed orders for auctions to provide deputies with cars .
The services are to be providedfrom January 01, 2012 to December 31, 2014 (3 years).

Order for 115 cars - cost 1,451,988,885.10 rubles, winner - LLC Score Special Trans. Only one bid was submitted. The price was not reduced by a penny.

Order for 118 cars and 6 minibuses - price 1,281,195,033.50 rubles, winner - OOO "Score Spets Trans" - 2 bids submitted, price was slightly reduced in the course of negotiations (by 9 million rubles) .

Order for 147 cars - price 1 099 408 529,28 rubles, winner -"Score Spets Trans" LLC, the price was significantly reduced(by three hundred million rubles), because three bids were submitted.

Total State Duma will receive 380 cars for 3 years for 3,832,592,447.88 rubles from LLC "Score Spets Trans".

At 10,085,769 roubles per car. At the same time, the vehicles do not remain the property of the state, they remain the property of OOO "Billed Special Trans".

In 3 years LLC "Schet Spets Trans" will have 380 cool three-year cars and almost four billion roubles. Great business!
OOO Schet Spets Trans is part of the GEMA group of companies - one of the largest transport companies in Russia. Turnover: 16 billion roubles per year, 122nd place in the list of 200 largest non-public companies.
OOO Schet Spets Trans is one of the largest divisions of the GEMA group of companies.

The State Duma, the Pension Fund, the Federation Council, Auchan, Caterpillar, GAZPROM, MMC Norilsk Nickel, RUSNANO, INTER RAO UES, the Standing Committee of the Russia-Belarus Union State and other public and private organisationsuse the services of this company. We have a very generous state, very generous.

The owner of this GEMA group of companies is Alexander Geller (source - kompromat.ru). He has been accused of manipulating state procurement before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From here.

As they say: The hand washes the hand - it means someone needs it... Under the COVER of an influential person - Kickbacks, bribes, payoffs, etc. in "those" circles - all the same, only the sums are more serious, but the approaches are the same...

khorosh:
A dangerous topic for a multi-ethnic state.
What does nationality have to do with it in general? I call people of all nationalities who were born and raised in Russia Russians. Russia is such a wonderful place, which turns every living being belonging to the glorious genus Homo sapiens into a Russian.

joo:
What does nationality have to do with anything? I call people of all nationalities who were born and raised in Russia Russians. Russia is such a wonderful place, which turns every living being belonging to the glorious genus Homo sapiens into a Russian.
The highlighted word is worthy of annals - it made me smile.
As one emigrant used to say: "There we were Jews, here we became Russians.

moskitman:

MORAL:

1. The pious Russian peasant would not even think of looking at the contents of someone else's box - THIS IS GREAT!

Here I am thinking: who planted the seeds of theft in Russia?

Where are the nails?

Tantrik:
Where are the nails?

So that the peasant does not worry about dragging gold... :-) like nails and that's it - everyone is calm, everyone performs their duties peacefully and that's it... :-)