[Archive! - page 649

olivero:
The church is the oldest commercial organisation.

2000 years on the market (some more), a trusted expensive brand.

It would really be funny if it wasn't so sad. I imagine I'd be laughing if Russia wasn't my homeland.

Putin's supporters are handing out "silent wrestler" kits

...boxes with stationery buttons that say "Quiet Fighters for P", a brochure "How not to annoy others with your choice for Putin", a red Lada Kalina model car, a "Table for Putin" sign...

Are there rallies again today? Because I don't watch TV, but all the social networks have stopped pinging... we're going through a web proxy)))

You keep swearing and swearing. What's the point? Because everything will be solved in a little while. More precisely, everything has already been decided beforehand, there is no need to go to a fortune teller or to hold a sweepstakes.

And then, what is the point of all this bickering if your quarrels do not change anything except the amount of bile in the bladder?

Who's for Space Troopers?

So, who's in favour of space troops like we are with Porksaurus?

tara:
So, who's in favour of space troops like we are with Porksaurus?
So here's to geostationary satellites!

paukas:
Somebody ban the Nazi at last.
(with satisfaction) There, I get it. And you, you thought! There's a reason for this.

Svinozavr:
(with satisfaction) There, I get it. And you, you thought! It's all for a reason.
Bullet wound to the head through and through. No brain damage due to lack of a brain.

Sergei, we're all for geostationary orbits here. Would you like a third?