[Archive! - page 622

valenok2003:
Isn't your father a Svinozavr?

"Enter" jammed?

khorosh:
It is his PR team who write his speeches before the election. So many years in power, what prevented him from doing it before. There has never been such corruption as this in the history of the country. I am for Prokhorov.

I am also for Prokhorov.

jelizavettka:
Yes,) with the nicknames interesting thing) Troll killed, Bears is dead, the pig is extinct, and mine is lost (after reinstalling the Windows registration e-mail completely forgot, but I remembered the old, still school)

Well it's not that simple, he may be underground, he's probably on another forum for now, but he promised he'd be back,

I think there's some doubt in my path,

that there is no ease in the way of deprivation.

In general, he told me that he had found a grail, such a simple and always relevant grail

PapaYozh:

"Enter" is stuck?

Yeah, something like that.

For those who remember dial-up telephones

Phone call:

- Hello, is this 55-55-55?

- Yes!

- Can you please call for a rescue, because my finger is stuck in the telephone dial.

The spirit of contradiction is so strong in our people that if someone is destroyed, they are elevated to the rank of saint. And if someone is exalted very strongly, everyone wants to bring him down.

IMHO Mr. Pu** will cause the opposite effect with his PR campaign.

PapaYozh:

Life is multifaceted; political activism is one facet.

That's right - life is multifaceted. There is room for love, art, sport, fishing, forex, travel, ... and so on to infinity.
And politics is just ONE of the facets, and not the most important for the average citizen of our vastness.

It is a matrix, a semblance of plausible activity, covered by the oratory of specially trained PR-associates, but pursuing at the same time only mercantile interests of the so-called "leaders". All this "storm in a glass" in the form of evening debates, loud statements from high tribunes and sweet promises of candidates is called to create a semblance of direct participation of the masses in further movement of the society in this or that direction.
No one, for anything, has ever given their power away for nothing and the recent "elections" are a prime example of this. It's like a fraudulent lottery: "Somebody out there won, but it wasn't you".

Don't any of us know the name of Russia's next president yet? So what are we talking about then? It's nothing.

moskitman:

That's right - life is multifaceted. There's room for love, art, sport, fishing, forex, travel, ... and so on to infinity.
And politics is just ONE of the facets, and not the most important for the average citizen of our vastness.

It is a matrix, a semblance of plausible activity, covered by the oratory of specially trained PR-associates, but pursuing at the same time only mercantile interests of the so-called "leaders". All this "storm in a glass" in the form of evening debates, loud statements from high tribunes and sweet promises of candidates is called to create a semblance of direct participation of the masses in further movement of the society in this or that direction.
No one, for anything, has ever given their power away for nothing and the recent "elections" are a prime example of this. It's like a fraudulent lottery: "Somebody out there won, but it wasn't you".

Don't any of us know the name of Russia's next president yet? So what are we talking about then? It's nothing.

Do you clean your own place?

What's the point if it gets dirty again?

moskitman:

So what are we talking about then? It's nothing.

Pu** is not a politician, not a businessman, not an effective manager, he is a military man, and he is building a military style vertical and ruling in a military style. As a result, we do not live by the law, but by the concepts, manoeuvring between laws that no one understands as best we can. We pay traffic cops, bureaucrats, judges - the highest bidder is not a pederast. Look at your TV set and then look around you. Involuntarily you recall Pelevin.

Prokhorov could have moved abroad with his dough long ago. Yet he builds Yo-mobiles, what for? He is a supporter of Russia.

valenok2003:

Prokhorov could have moved out of the country with his dough a long time ago. But he is building Yo-mobiles, why would he want to do that? Yes, he is a supporter of Russia.

Somehow things are interesting with Prokhorov.

Take Khodorkovsky, for example: he gave his vote and went to jail. Chichvarkin almost went to jail too.

And Prokhorov, apparently, is not simple. After all, even the signatures in his favour are probably no better than those in favour of Yavlinsky.

Why not try him on the throne?

That's not where you see the root of all evil.)