[Archive! - page 569

moskitman:

Viruses are microscopic particles made up of nucleic acid molecules.

In other words, a virus is not a cell at all, but a "piece of DNA"!

Interesting facts

• In 2008, V.D. Zorkin noted that popular human rights activists, when speaking in the European parliaments, demanded legislative protection of the rights of viruses,[14] and there he noted that, next to virus rights supporters were ultra-extremists, convinced that a human being is a hostile virus, which must be destroyed in the name of nature conservation.

Well, here's to standing still. The servile feat of existence drags on. What's left? Only a toast: Here's to everything! Amen.

I can see why he won't go into the woods. The books were all suggested, and no one even hinted that I should not forget to put a good supply of deadly brew in my backpack. to soften the bitterness of memories before the last moment. and maybe even a couple of coins to collect before arriving on the left bank of the river Styx.

Svinozavr:

"As long as freedom burns, as long as hearts are alive for honour,
My friend, wake up and let's give it up!"

(fussing) What's my point? Shouldn't we get a drink? All right, that's it, tomorrow's tomorrow. Or even after tomorrow. How about a pas?

moskitman:

what we have is what we have))))

Hands off Piglet, you little twerp.

P.S. all coincidences are entirely coincidental

Mischek:
Hands off Piglet, you little twerp.
It's the last thing that hasn't been snatched up for souvenirs yet. (and then the forum will die - skulls will roam)

You have to distinguish between drunkenness and the cynicism of taking alcohol to the sublime mind to dissolve some creative moments.

Drinking can be useful, sometimes pleasant, sometimes necessary, but you are all in one line.

PS - it's not about pigs, but about life in general.