[Archive! - page 548

moskitman:

Grandpa Teplos gave me an electronic cigarette for the New Year (it's +12°C here, so I can't really call it frost=).

Does anyone have experience with this device? (smoker after all)
What kind of refills/cartridges are most similar to tobacco?
Has anyone stopped smoking tobacco with ES or along with a non-alcoholic beer next New Year's Eve should I expect a rubber woman? ))

You certainly won't quit smoking. It's best to buy a nicotine-free refill, like mint or apple (although to your taste) and occasionally smoke instead of cigarettes

moskitman:

Grandpa Teplos gave me an electronic cigarette for the New Year (it's +12°C here, so I can't really call it frost=).

Does anyone have experience with this device? (smoker after all)
What kind of refills/cartridges are most similar to tobacco?
Has anyone stopped smoking tobacco with ES or along with a non-alcoholic beer next New Year's Eve should I expect a rubber woman? ))

My smoking acquaintances have complained about the possibility of inadvertently throwing the thing away after smoking.

Mischek:
The chronology of the thread over the last few days - boobs, beer, sauna, whisky, Dostoevsky )

That's nothing yet. Here in Belarus, for the Belarusian language (if you have heard it in a conversation in the street) they may give you up to 15 days in jail or issue an administrative fine. It's simple: you make a false witness statement that you cursed in a public place. If you speak Belarusian, you are probably in the opposition. And we don't take kindly to the opposition.

lizzavet, how interesting. I can't even believe it. Tell me more about why this is the case.

moskitman:

For New Year's Eve, Grandpa Teplos (it's +12°C here, so I can't call him frosty=) gave me an electronic cigarette.

Anyone have any experience with this device? (smoker's lounge after all)
Which refills/cartridges are most similar to tobacco?

I quit smoking myself not too long ago. Heard for this thing that all these gestures, the very fact of JUST smoking, everything that goes with it...can contribute to even more of a pull to smoking real cigarettes than one used to smoke them.

Buy one at the pharmacy - an anti-nicotine patch.

+ avoid the factors which encourage you to smoke:

1. drinking alcohol,

2. smoke breaks during your free time at work,

3. feeling hungry when no food is available for a longer time than usual,

4. extreme stress.

This is from memory. For more information on how to quit smoking, click here. - http://www.takzdorovo.ru/

+ you can start by asking about the process - there are specialized centres for coding from alcohol and tobacco, if your alcohol use is okay (without fanaticism, as they say), try - from tobacco.

Or you can just be a man, decide and quit. And that's it.

And the avatar? ;)

Roman.:

I quit smoking myself not too long ago. Heard for this stuff that all the gestures, the very fact of JUST smoking, everything that goes with it...can contribute to even more of a drag on smoking real cigarettes than one used to smoke them.

Buy an anti-nicotine patch from the pharmacy.

+ avoid factors that encourage smoking:

1. drinking alcohol,

2. smoke breaks during your free time at work,

3. feeling hungry when no food is available for a longer time than usual,

4. extreme stress.

This is from memory. For more information on how to quit smoking, click here. - http://www.takzdorovo.ru/

+ you can start by asking about the process - there are specialized centres for coding from alcohol and tobacco, if your alcohol use is all right (without fanaticism, as they say), try - from tobacco.

Churchill drank cognac all the time and never let a cigar out of his hands - lived to be ~90

his secretary, can't remember his name, didn't drink or smoke - died at 40

So enjoy it while on earth - let's give it up in heaven - all the more so as it is not there (probably - can't confirm - haven't been there yet).