[Archive! - page 541

joo:

That's not enough. What if men start the old game of fagging each other, then what?

No, no, that's not gonna work. It's better to say, "I'm a girl and I'll be wrapped in a towel during the whole tasting procedure". Anyone who doesn't agree with that, we don't take them with us.

A bathhouse is a no-go.) What if the men there are completely naked?) I don't think I've ever seen one of those things in person.)

lizzavet:

Yes, it's a bit difficult) My parents will hardly let me out of Belarus).
And you don't tell them to go to the baths with the men. Just tell them to go to the baths, the bathhouses in Chukotka are great, like. I won't be there any time soon.

joo:

No, no, that's not going to work. It's better to say, "I'm a girl and I'll be wrapped in a towel during the whole tasting session. If you don't agree with that, we won't take you with us.

Man, I'm confused as to how to do the tasting then.

joo:
And you don't tell them to go to the baths with the men. Just tell them to go to the baths, Chukotka has great baths, like. I won't be there any time soon.

Then Dad will say that he will go with me) And I don't want to do that.

While you're bashing here, the Egyptians are about to hang Mubarak.

lizzavet:

Then Dad will say he's coming with me) And I don't want to.

Let him go, he won't go to the sauna with you. And the fact that the men will be naked is nothing, the main thing is that you are dressed (in a towel).

lizzavet:

Then Dad will say he's coming with me) And I don't want to.

Then don't talk about the baths, say 'to the men'.

joo:
Let him go, he's not going to the sauna with you. The men will be naked - that's all right, as long as you are clothed (in a towel).

He just won't let me go there.)

joo:
... the main thing is that you are dressed (in a towel).
That's right.) And we are clothed (in towels).

lizzavet:

Yes, it's difficult) My parents from Belarus are not likely to let me go anywhere).
Yeah, you've got a strict father...