[Archive! - page 537

We should get together with forum members on neutral ground sometime and jiggle))

lizzavet:
We should get together with forum members on neutral ground sometime and jiggle))
It is possible. While the holidays are going on, I personally am having a rest ) We can go to the baths, too )

eps.... Only the moderators can send you to the bathhouse)))

What about the girls?

joo:
Any whisky aficionados? Recommend a whisky in the 1500-5000r range.
An honest Irish single malt Jamison. Ordinary, because there's no point in overpaying for a twelve year old, the difference is so subtle.

This is not my post. But never mind. /* Shit! Not cleaned! /* I love vodka. For the taste. And brut for its dryness and bubbles from the evil one.

(If you're going to post for me, read some books. It won't work otherwise.

Svinozavr:

not cleaned up!

where?

Svinozavr:

This is not my post. But never mind. /* Shit! Not cleaned! /* I love vodka. For the taste. And brut for its dryness and bubbles from the evil one.

(If you're going to post for me, read some books. It won't work otherwise.

Why aren't you on Skype?

lizzavet:
We should meet the forum members sometime on neutral territory and podigusti))
Yeah, that's right, they sober double tops and bottoms demanded it, and the tasteless ones certainly do )

granit77:
An honest Irish single malt Jamison. Ordinary, because there's no point in overpaying for a twelve-year-old, so subtle is the difference.

Fresh (one year old) is of course always better, unless it's a Chivas Regal 12 (exactly 12, not 16)

sergeev:
where?

Just deleted, probably should be banned for that.