[Archive! - page 508

PapaYozh:

Stop spamming!
LOL! Well done.

(I've got to get my grails out there right away! ))
Just got the news, a granddaughter was born!!!

rustein:
Just got the news, granddaughter was born!!!

Congratulations grandpa) May she grow up healthy and smart, for the joy of her parents and grandparents.

alexeymosc:

Take a look for inspiration:

A rebel himself at heart, cockroaches march to marches and overtures.

A rebel myself at heart, cockroaches marching to marches and overtures. That's probably not entirely true. See the film online Che Guevara: The Motorcyclist Diaries

Figar0:

Congratulations, Granddad) May she grow up healthy and smart, for the joy of her parents and grandparents.
Thank you!!!

rustein:
(I'm going to have to get everyone to post their grails! ))

I join in. May she grow up in love and kindness.

Mischek:

I join in. May it grow in love and kindness.
Thank you Mischek! And thanks again for explaining the work of the miracle worker.
Happy Holidays everyone! And I wish everyone to find their Grail (it's on this forum, just no one... )).

This was allegedly on NTV after Poo's conversation with the people (I don't watch TV, I don't know). But Nosik (dolboeb) can 't believe it.

The video is 11 minutes long, but on this link it is somehow offset. Here is the video without the shift:

>

rustein:
I also join in congratulations and wish health to the child and parents, and for the grandfather to feel that, as we say "grandchildren and granddaughters can be sweeter than their own children", strangely enough!

rustein:
(I'm going to have to get everyone to post their grails! ))
Just got the news, granddaughter was born!!!
Congratulations! That makes two of us! Or... more?