[Archive! - page 485

Svinozavr:

Gismeoteo, aknewuser and even googluzer are mouthpieces of Surkov's propaganda! )))

Sveta. It's not easy for us either. You're hanging in there. We are hanging in there. Although we are on different sides, we face the same difficulties. We may even be treated by the same doctor.

Yeah, a gynecologist.

Swetten:
Don't try your difficulties on me.
? I don't mean yours. Paranoia is a common diagnosis.

In Russia, it is a popular pastime to find someone to blame, although we usually settle for the arrowhead.

Now it's the Americans who are to blame for the money wasted on democracy here. Of course, who is to blame? But no one can explain how these amers make the people in power live much better than the people they serve; buy a Mercedes for 6 million for people's money, hang a blinking light on it and crush pensioners on the road with this cocksucker; rig elections; take bribes and kickbacks; call people condoms; write laws for people, and live according to thieves' concepts themselves....

I am afraid that sending in state department's money was not enough, they must have tortured our unfortunate officials with biscuits and jams.

But seriously: I do not doubt, I do not think, I know for sure, that state department here pursue their selfish ends, they do not think about anybody but themselves. It was, is and will be, there is nothing to discuss. But also how to fight them is quite clear, the state itself should sponsor its various democratic institutions in the country at the expense of petrodollars, independent observers (like Golos), a free press. Not to embezzle, not to saw these petrodollars in a narrow circle like now, but to spend them on the development of the country. And to live like the people live, because the people live the way they have broken the laws, and then no state department will pass through here.

Figar0:

independent observers (same Golos)

"Golos is sponsored by the state department.

Swetten:
"The Voice" is sponsored by the state department.

))) It would be strange if it was sponsored by our Foreign Ministry. Or, even more "logically", by the CEC.

===

March 2012.

- Vladimir Vladimirovich, I have two pieces of good news and bad news.
- Let's do the good news first, Vladimir Vladimirovich.
- You have won in the first round.
- !!! And what's the bad news?
- You only got 5% of the votes...

Swetten:
"The Voice" is sponsored by the State Department.

And tell me, woman, about Russian TV.

In whose interests all the zombie TV channels talk about Putin, about thieves in law, about prostitutes, about criminals of all kinds, about "stars" who have become famous.

Every film is violent or depraved, even children's cartoons are disgusting. etc., etc., etc.

Who finances all this filth?

Where are they running it from? Washington or the Kremlin?

mersi:

And tell me, woman, about Russian TV.

In whose interests all the zombie TV channels talk about Putin, about thieves in law, about prostitutes, about criminals of all kinds, about "stars" who have become famous.

Every film is violent or depraved, even children's cartoons are disgusting. etc., etc., etc.

Who finances all this filth?

Where is it coming from, Washington or the Kremlin?

Exactly the policies that are profitable at the moment are being pursued.

This is not the Soviet Union with its totalitarian censorship and classical music on the radio.

This is democracy, you have to understand.

And do not confuse it with welfare.

Swetten 19.12.2011 19:09

I do not need this shit.

But you, I see, like it.

You see Svetlana, this is not a like/dislike category. It's a primary source, the best there is in the world of information. Too bad you're not interested, other people's shit stories are more convenient for you.

And there's no bullshit in it. Lives )). I wish I could listen to Putin and Medvedev.