[Archive! - page 419

mag2011:
The amount of around 35m is still in doubt.

Into certified pebbles.

You can also try investing in companies that work with energy-saving technology and eco-friendly energy production. In Japan, for example.

There not so long ago came up with an effective upgrade to wind turbines. And the topic is trending in general. Especially in Japan.

PapaYozh:

In precious metals/stones, too, you can partly keep them, but the question of "where to keep them" will remain relevant.

In a safe deposit box. Better to pay a fee for reliability. In recent years, the returns on precious stones seem to be much higher than on metals, except that it may be a little late, the prices are nibbling.

PapaYozh:

A person unfamiliar with the business can very easily and casually go without money and without a business.
It is possible. But we don't know anything about this person - only blindly suggesting options.

mag2011:
I am not going to enter the forex market, I already have everything there. I'm going to invest so that I'll have peace of mind until my retirement... 15 years
About six years ago I bought gold bullion and keep it in a safe deposit box. Now I am calm, but I will need to invest in other assets. I am thinking about buying some land in the middle belt for agriculture. I think it will also be a secure investment in the future.

SEVER11:
I'm thinking of buying some land in the middle belt for agriculture. I think this will also be a sound investment in the future.

With the current trend of large increases in fuel prices, it is hard to guess how efficient inefficient agriculture will be in the future

ZS: I would take a closer look at the mining industry - it is quite underreported in the media at the moment, and unlikely to get cheaper

rental business. buy a built-up, commercial property and rent it out. a non-demorable business. if costs rise, we will increase the rent.

IgorM:

With the current trend of large increases in fuel prices, it is hard to guess how efficient inefficient agriculture will be in the future

ZS: I would take a closer look at the mining industry - it's pretty underreported in the media at the moment, and unlikely to get any cheaper

TheXpert "You could also try investing in companies with energy efficient and environmentally friendly energy production technologies. In Japan, for example.

They came up with an effective upgrade to wind turbines not too long ago. And in general the topic is on trend" ---- when combining new technologies with the needs of agriculture all this will be further promising

mag2011, Why don't you join us in a dialogue?

nadya:

You don't have to :) it's a fertile topic.

SEVER11:
when combining new technologies with the needs of agriculture it will all be promising in the future
Energy is promising in any case, because the needs are growing, not only in agriculture.

nadya:

it was just a throw-in to switch from unicorns and politics

Mischek:

it was just a toss-up to switch from unicorns and politics
It wasn't a bad throw-in, but it's a shame the subject is dying out!