[Archive! - page 418

tara:
Half to Niroba for trust management, the other half to be invested in tobacco and alcohol; after the excise tax increase to sell, the proceeds to be drunk and smoked.

The other half to VictorArth!

And I'm drinking buckets of Validol myself.

:)

Mischek:

I don't know, you have to look at the software. Although technically it is not prescribed in any case.
it's just interesting - what will you find there? what kind of software could find out whose ballot it is, if the ballot itself is anonymous?
"...it's easier to carry a rye than a sack..."©

moskitman:
I just wonder - what will you find there? how is it possible to find out whose ballot it is, if the ballot itself is anonymous?
"...it's easier to carry than a sack..."©

The data goes to the ik server, from a laptop at the local polling station you can connect and monitor your polling station from the two ballot boxes

Mischek:

You cannot know this in principle, as I do, of course

I can, in principle - for three years I worked at the IKAR NGO, one of whose divisions dealt with them, we communicated in the smoking room.

mag2011:
So much for the smokehouse, everyone's obviously been smoking a little something. Guys, let me defuse the situation. Here's the thing: I'm about to have a round sum of money the other day. About 60 million rubles. Part of the money I know where to put the long term, and the amount of about 35 million is still in doubt. In rubles to leave I think not (at any time they can do something with it), in real estate is also a question mark, after the new year it is unknown how much tax to raise real estate. In general, for a sensible and businesslike investment advice, promising to thank you!
What is your goal? To earn or not to lose? For how long are the funds released?

nadya:
What is your goal? To earn or not to lose? For how long are the funds released?
I am not going to invest in Forex, I already have everything there. I'm going to invest so that I will have peace of mind until I retire... 15 years

mag2011:
I am not going to invest in Forex, I already have everything there. I'm going to invest it so that I'll have peace of mind until my retirement... 15 years

Since it's silly to "keep all the eggs in one basket", I should diversify. That is, diversify.

If you are not trying to make a profit on it, but only to keep it, it is worth splitting it up and putting it in banks in a few developed countries.

In precious metals/pebbles you can also partly keep them, but the question of "where to keep them" will remain relevant.

mag2011:
I'm not going to invest in forex, I already have everything there. I'm going to invest so that I'll have peace of mind until I retire... 15 years

"I am not going to enter forex" but I am asking in this forum)

Buy a small shopping centre in a booming city

nadya:

"I'm not going to enter the forex market" but I'm asking on this forum)

Buy a small shopping centre in a booming city

A person unfamiliar with business in this case can very easily be left without money and without a business.