[Archive! - page 345

I don't know whether to post it here or in humour...

Sailors of two Northern Fleet submarines in the early voting for the State Duma elections cast their votes againstUnited Russia. Information about this appeared in the Internet community "Union of Military Seafarers".
"North Mariners report: early voting was conducted on two submarines leaving for the sea. No one voted for United Russia, no one at all!!!" - retired military submariner Vyacheslav Karabanov wrote on the forum of the community.
According to his information, "a minister for agitation" visited the Northern Fleet urgently on November 27.
"We gathered all who could by 5 pm, but gentlemen arrived by 23 and agitated them until 1 am. Can you imagine the effect of the canvassing ?", said the submariner.

Hurry up and see! Hardly found this material, re-posting consistently closed with this caption.

The information material you requested has been declared extremist by a court decision.
The Federal List of Extremist Materials - http://www.minjust.ru/nko/fedspisok/.

Mischek:

I'm just going to have to deal with the Yedros and this... in a tie...

Don't get too deep, you brown-haired bogeyman...

Mischek:
or give it to me and I'll post the correspondence.

I get 20 of these emails a day - I have to post them or I delete them ....

FAQ:

I get 20 of these emails a day - to post, or I delete them ....

one is enough for me )

moskitman:

Don't get too deep, you brown-haired drudge...

>

...and you, Misha, will become a troll and a clown... A beautiful far-away eye...

moskitman:
...and you, Misha...
Why are you fighting? You look very much alike... :))

granit77:
Why are you fighting? You even look very much alike from the outside... :))
Like Gryzlov?

granit77:
From the outside you even look very similar... :))

Я ?!?!?!?!?!?

On this XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XX X XXX XXX XXX XX X XXX XXX always and when its XXX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX.

Mischek:

Я ?!?!?!?!?!?

On this XXX XXX XXX XXX XXXX XXX opportunist spineless, who has XXX XXX XXX XX X XXX XXX always and when its XXX XXX XXX XXX XX X XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX.

Misha, you're not alone. I'm with you.