[Archive! - page 315

Ohm's law

Abzasc:

Pad.

Isn't the pad a mechanical contact? A civilised form of twisting. You can't get away from the clip on the socket, but you're talking about the connection in the distribution box between the socket outlet and the mains wire.

granit77:
Isn't the pad a mechanical contact? It's a civilized form of stranding. You can't get away from the socket clamp, but it's about connecting the socket outlet to the main wire in the distribution box.

Okay. (chuckles) Your ball really is better than a pad, even if the wires are flat and much better than twisted. But it's easier and quicker to do it the "new way".

The job of technology is to deny the crooked the right to a joint. It's the unis who will scrupulously weld your balloon. It doesn't work on the line.

Mischek:

(chuckles) Okay. Your ball really is better than a pad, even if the wires are flat and much better than a twist. But it's easier and faster to do it the "new" way.

The job of technology is to deny the crooked the right to a joint. It's the unis who will scrupulously weld your balloon. It doesn't work on the line.

I welded it myself :)) The electricians all sent me away.

moskitman:
But the Norwegians are really good - they don't let anyone get bored.
Since you're here I'd like to inform you that ours is ahead of yours in preparations for the elections! Bryansk came out on top in Russia in terms of the number of absentee ballots issued!

granit77:
Since you're here I'd like to inform you that ours is ahead of the curve in preparing for the elections! Bryansk came out on top in Russia in terms of the number of absentee ballots issued!
I haven't received mine yet - don't brag yet!

moskitman:
I haven't got mine yet - don't brag yet!

You can already do business like you did with vouchers:)

ULAD:

You can already do business as you once did with vouchers:)
No - it looks like someone there in Bryansk is going into business...

moskitman:
I haven't got mine yet - don't brag yet!
So you're from Bryansk?

paukas:
So you're from Bryansk?
No - a little further from the Moscow Ring Road