[Archive! - page 299

Mischek:

Slava, get down.

No one to tick for, the opponents of the ruling party are political impotents, hence the civic position. And for the United Russia == I don't want to!

I'm going to fire a grenade launcher...

How familiar - you can't tick one box and there's no point in ticking all the others.

moskitman:

Note that I have never once expressed my political views here, I have neither scolded nor praised this or that political party or its programme, and I have not been inappropriate towards other participants in the discussion for a long time... Am I reading you too much, eh, my dear offerers to shoot myself? Fuck you - TWO bullets and both for the goat.

VOT!

That's the true face of the nomenklatura. Like I'm a black and white, I never sign my name or leave my fingerprints, and I am always in favour,

Whoever mocks our peacemaking will shed bloody tears.

This is the beastly grin of the United Russia.

Put the Komarov gang on trial!

TheXpert:
How familiar - I can't get a tick for one, for the rest there is no point.

A crisis of the electoral system in Russia, the best of intentions is the same as always. And this crisis is supported by the slave mentality brought up by the CPSU. There must be a Tsar, there cannot be no Tsar... Although, maybe further back in history this contagion began...

Give an increase in jobs, employment i.e. On every street in our city - "the street will be reconstructed on the initiative of the UR party". As if not for the city budget, but, like, exactly, for the money of the party. So everyone is against the street reconstruction and only the heroic UR is in favour.

ZS. I was appealing to the apologists for the pocket party of power.

And I'll tear up the ballot in front of observers after I get it.

Mischek:
Put the Komarov gang on trial!
Misha, sometimes you say something... Are you stupid or what?

snail09:

And I will tear up the ballot paper in front of the observers after I get it.

Will that make a difference?

snail09:

A crisis of the electoral system in Russia, the best of intentions is the same as always. And this crisis is supported by the slave mentality brought up by the CPSU. There must be a Tsar, there cannot be no Tsar... Although, maybe further back in history this contagion started...

Give an increase in jobs, employment i.e. On every street in our city - "the street will be reconstructed on the initiative of the UR party". As if not for the city budget, but, like, exactly, for the money of the party. So everyone is against the street reconstruction and only the heroic UR is in favour.

ZS. I was appealing to the apologists for the pocket party of power.

And I'll tear up the ballot in front of the observers after I get it.

They care about voter turnout, not votes... They've got it all figured out.

They want what's best, they get what they always get? Nah, they'll get it the way they want it: the way they want it and the way they always do.

DhP:

They care about voter turnout, not votes... Everything is well thought out there.

As they say: it's not how they vote that counts, it's how they count ;)

moskitman:
Misha, sometimes you say something... Are you stupid?

Of course I am.