[Archive! - page 297

nikelodeon:

At least I'll know where to go or how to get to them I was wondering how to get up there :)

It's been occupied for a long time. The mosquitoes had a hard time getting through :))

granit77:
The mosquitoes had a hard time getting through :))
Somewhere he's gone wrong if he thinks he's delusional.

The main thing is to see where you're going and how you're going to do it... it's a matter of technique :)

granit77:
Everything there has been occupied for a long time. Komarov had a hard time getting through :))

Remove Komarov from office!

How much longer can this be tolerated. "Komarovshchina is leading the country down a blind alley.

moskitman:
what kind of nonsense is that? With all due respect, Victor, there is no other way to put it. The chairman of the precinct election commission is in no way tied to either turnout or results.

Oh don't LYALA me. Your time is over, bloodsucker.

granit77:
...But today I'm already getting scared. There has never been such a shameless raid as this before. I'm afraid that there could be an all-out ballot swap.
P.S.
And all because some fool from the FSB brought Putin the results of a study of United Russia's real rating, which failed to reach 30%. The effective manager reacted immediately :))

Put the junta on trial!

Don't touch Komarov. If he is a bloodsucker, it's not by conviction, it's purely physiological.
We'll give him a parabellum.