[Archive! - page 218

C-4:
Does anyone have a link to Kudrin's speech in Washington? Surprisingly, I can't find it. Has it all been cut? Even google doesn't give me anything intelligible!

Looked through the interview carefully. I can't understand what Kudrin said that is so redicting? That there are a lot of reforms to be made? That many of them have not yet been completed? That it will work where it will be of use? That with oil at $60 a barrel, Russia will start having difficulties in 1-2 years? That we are really, unnoticeably, in a totalitarian state?

C-4:

I watched the interview carefully. I cannot understand what was said by Kudrin that was so reprehensible? That there are a lot of reforms to be made? That many of them have not yet been completed? That it will work where it will be of use? That with oil at $60 a barrel, Russia will start having difficulties in 1-2 years? That we are really, unnoticeably, in a totalitarian state?

This is another interview, and that one was about not agreeing to work in the prime minister's team if Medvedev becomes prime minister. But that's not the point, Kudrin was promised a prime ministerial position in the reshuffle.

A man was dumped, he didn't wipe his nose, he spat back, and publicly on someone else's turf. This is a deliberate spit on the system with a predetermined result.

Mischek:

This is another interview, and that one was about not agreeing to work in the prime minister's team if Medvedev is the prime minister. But that's not the point, Kudrin has been promised a prime ministerial position in a reshuffle.

A man has been dumped, he has not rubbed it in, he has spat back, and publicly on someone else's turf. This is a deliberate spit on the system with a predetermined result.

I was reminded of Gorbachev's recollection: we kind of made a cry: How should we go on living?

And the scientists responded... they wrote a lot of works.

We (with N.I. Ryzhkov) walked around the room - there were so many of them. Mountains piled up!

We rejoiced.

--

So it is here.

There is no time to read, watch and think.

Rejoice!

;)

Mischek:

That was a different interview, and that one was about not agreeing to work in the prime minister's team if Medvedev is the prime minister. But that's not the point, Kudrin was promised a prime ministerial position in a reshuffle.

A man has been dumped, he has not rubbed it in, he has spat back, and publicly on someone else's turf. This is a deliberate spit on the system with a predetermined result.

http://www.km.ru/biznes-i-finansy/2011/09/26/valyutnye-torgi-i-obmen-valyut-v-rossii/poluchit-medvedeva-v-kachestve-n

Khazin: http: //rusnovosti.ru/guests/interviews/23841/165387/

" Presidential candidate Vladimir Putin promises to right the wrongs of the government that Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, who inherited all his troubles from former President Vladimir Putin, has not. "

Mischek:

...The man was dumped, he didn't wipe his nose, he spat back, and publicly on someone else's turf. This is a deliberate spit on the system with a predetermined result.

There you go again, Michael, wishful thinking. The President decided to show that he still means something, because after the congress they tried to turn off his phone :))
So Dvorkovich planted a piece of good advice to propagate himself on the occasion, the more so because he claims to be "Kudrin's apprentice" for this position in the new government.
And Kudrin deliberately, after two requests to Putin to resign just this year, provoked his dismissal because he knows very well what kind of prime minister Medvedev is.
Putin is caught between two fires, but he will find a way to place Kudrin before a new government is formed because he needs such a pro in any capacity.

Kudrin is trying not to offend anyone, but the main thing he did was to signal that he is not going to sink on such a ship and with such a skipper.

P.S.
Kudrin is correct and transparent :))
I am grateful to all those who are supporting me today. I am also grateful to those who have given me invaluable hardware, political and life experience in the last two days ".

granit77:
There you go again, Mikhail, wishful thinking. The president decided to show that he still means something, because after the congress they tried to turn off his phone :))
So Dvorkovich offered some good advice to propagate himself on the occasion, the more so because he claims to be "Kudrin's disciple" for this position in the new government.
And Kudrin deliberately, after two requests to Putin to resign just this year, provoked his dismissal because he knows very well what kind of prime minister Medvedev is.
Putin is caught between two fires, but he will find a way to bring Kudrin in before a new government is formed because he needs such a pro in any capacity.
Kudrin is waving it off, trying not to offend anyone in particular, but the main thing he has done is to signal that he is not going to sink on such a ship and with such a skipper.

That's our sport - guessing as it really happened ))

Mischek:
It's a sport of guessing what really happened ))
Why are we worse than trading signal providers? :))

granit77:
How are we any worse than trading signal providers? :))

Shit, we're better! ))