[Archive! - page 76

Found the diagram!!!

Right, it's for the battle plant!

Zhunko:

Here's the mechanism.

Judging by the drawing, it also winds up something... Maybe the fight is driven by a different spring?

Looks like you're right.

Zhunko:

Found the diagram!!!

That's right, it's for the battle plant!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP !!!!

NOW I'M SURE !!!

goldtrader:

Watched the Roy Jones vs Lebedev fight today. Sad ending. Very sad about Roy. (((

The referee in the ring missed a standing knockdown, Lebedev wasn't very noble either.

I was looking forward to this fight. Roy did not look dominant in the ring and from round 6 he was more defensive than offensive. But he did hit Lebedev with a good two punch. At the end of the 10th round Lebedev was much more alive and stronger, so that was the result, although I felt sorry for the champ as well.

Zhunko:
Some backward scientists :-)) We have been using it for a long time. We fly anti-gravity aircraft to our dacha.

Vadim, thanks for the link.

Amazing stuff! Five hours of "hard work" - read almost everything written on the web on the subject.

Moving on to experiments...))

But, if you're already flying(!) to the dacha, share the blueprints... )))

DhP:

Amazing stuff! Five hours of "hard work" - read almost everything written on the web on the subject.

+1 Thank you very much, very interesting and informative

DhP:

I recommend downloading the site. It can be deleted by uninterested authorities.

Imagine, no borders, no need for passports and customs, fly wherever you want, almost instant travel, air defense will not see and will not shoot down?!...

One thing I don't get is whether people are flying or just dreaming?

alexx_v:
One thing I don't get is whether people are flying or just dreaming?

Read ("Flight" - Chapter V from V.S. Grebennikov's book "MY WORLD")

Flying is easy, but not everyone can do it. It's like walking over walls. Some people can get a heart attack