[Archive! - page 60

Nibbler:

Watch "Zeitgeist" there is about "supply and demand", how it is shaped for what and by whom.
Start living right/"right", convince your friends/acquaintances if you are a leader reward will be your religion and become very rich/"rich" if the "Zeitgeist" film, no different from "others"...

Integer:

...and to round off the review, a pedal power station:
With the enchanting name of Power Plus Gazelle.

All this is lovely, but in our latitudes it can only serve as a supplement.
Recently I've been working out the options of autonomous power supply and came to the conclusion that one is already suitable for exploitation.
- battery pack
- inverter 1,5...3,0 kilowatt
- electric generator using household gas (methane) 5...7 kW
- automatics
The kit will cost depending on the components and the availability of straight hands 60,000,000 euros.
With average consumption of 0,5 ... 1,5 kW charging from a generator goes 2 ... 5 hours at night.
Electricity costs 0.6....0.9 roubles/kWh (excluding depreciation)
And on this base it is already possible to bolt both wind turbines and solar panels.

granit77:
The kit costs, depending on the components and the availability of steady hands, 60....300 thousand.
Electricity costs 0.6....0.9 rub/kWh (excluding depreciation)
payback?

There are completely free sources. Wind turbines, solar panels... It's not as cheap as it looks.

Address: ftp://ftp.zhunko.ru
User: zhunko_Guest
password: abd4vsuc

Download it and distribute it. Some people I know have this stuff on the internet. I've added a few things to it, too.

granit77:
All that is fine, but in our latitudes it can only serve as a supplement.
Recently I have looked at self-contained power supply options and came to the conclusion that one of them is already exploitable.
- battery pack
- inverter 1,5...3,0 kilowatt
- electric generator using household gas (methane) 5...7 kW
- automatics
The kit will cost depending on the components and the availability of straight hands 60,000,000 euros.
With average consumption of 0,5 ... 1,5 kW charging from a generator goes 2 ... 5 hours at night.
Electricity costs 0.6....0.9 roubles/kWh (excluding depreciation)
And on this base it is already possible to bolt both wind turbines and solar panels.

I liked the topic of how alternative energies are implemented in Europe (using Germany as an example)

Firstly a very large number of fields with wind turbines.

Secondly, in many villages (such as our towns) half of the houses have solar panels instead of roof tiles.

Batteries are of course expensive, which is why the manufacturers give a 5 year loan. The energy is enough to even make its withdrawal. That is, to sell it. And it turns out that the energy sold back pays off the loan completely.

http://www.thg.ru/howto/solar_pc_i/solar_pc_i-03.html

granit77:

hot water for free:
1. a heap of two-litre PEPSI bottles - remove the wrappers, make holes in the bottoms the size of the neck, insert one into the other piece by piece (see point 2).
2. rubber hose, preferably black, one piece - put through a tuva bunch and lay the "construction" in a wave of slate on the roof.
3. Fill with water. Forced circulation and storage tank to taste.

The catch is:
a) the hose, irrespective of the position of the sun in the sky, is in focus at the bottom of the bottle
b) the water can be heated even when it is freezing outside
c) the construction is impervious to hail, frost and other weather conditions
d) the service life of the hose protected by the plastic bottle is longer than in the open air
e) only the hose costs )))

moskitman:

e) of the costs only the hose )))

and treatment for liver and pepsi ulcers :))

Name four nouns that you can point your finger at an ordinary (empty) beer bottle ending in 'o' ?

sergeev:
and liver and ulcer treatment after pepsi :))

Well, or beatings from homeless people for collecting on their property...

"it's very hard to pick up broken teeth with broken hands" (c)who_ever_remembers

moskitman:
Name four nouns that you can point your finger at an ordinary (empty) beer bottle ending in 'o' ?

bottom

glass

throat