[Archive! - page 35

And we are the result of a failed (dacha was off the grid) ek.-gen. experiment.

Guys! And I have to make excuses for normality???

Svinozavr:

Guys! And I have to make excuses for being normal???

You have to! You're doing it on the sly anyway. Now, get the functional permission, and act with a sense of accomplishment. ;)

// Seriously, why don't you stop worrying about it? Just be yourself, don't let it dry you out. :)

MetaDriver:

You have to! You're doing it on the sly anyway. Now, get the functional permission, and act with a sense of accomplishment. ;)

// Seriously, why don't you stop worrying about it? Just be yourself, don't let it dry you out. :)

Die, don't get up! // I don't want to go swimming...

Of course I won't let myself go dry, but... Volodya, are you aware of the problems, too?

Just smoking...

On the blog Exler came across a link - a New Year's Eve with Celelentano and Mina .

If you don't mind, I'll translate a little - you have to know the context. It's all based on the change of roles. The original lyrics are practically unchanged - only the male and female parts have been changed. So: // I'll roughly translate, like, literary ))))

- Darling! What's up with you - like seeing you for the first time? // prima volta.

- And who are you? (several times) // Ke goat this?

- Mm-hmm. I'd hate to sound...

- You're all the same - you don't change a bit. // Non camby mai...

- You're my love phrase.

- The same - useless...

- I'm worried about you. // you're my cross! )))

- Mm-hmm. Come on - I'm your torment...

- You're like the wind. bringing violets and roses... // I don't know how to translate it more intelligibly

Next, Celentano throws sweets, flowers. There's no need to translate - it's clear. )))

Yes! Who's in the tank - soltanto parole, parole tra noi - just words, words between us...

If anyone wants to see the original, here.

Hello, I have this question.

Is it possible to write a program that goes to a certain site, performs certain actions there (imitating a mouse click) based on what happens there.

So I don't have to sit in front of my computer and click, I can run a program that, according to a certain algorithm, will click to where it's supposed to.

The program is used to control my computer, access the Internet, and visit websites.

That's a bit of a mouthful.

If something similar is possible, please, tell me where to read.

I would appreciate it.

Vitya:

Hello, I have this question.

Is it possible to write a program that goes to a certain site, performs certain actions there (imitating a mouse click) based on what happens there.

So I don't have to sit in front of my computer and click, I can run a program that, according to a certain algorithm, will click to where it's supposed to.

The program is used to control my computer, access the Internet, and visit websites.

That's a bit of a mouthful.

If something similar is possible, please, tell me where to read.

I would appreciate it.

such software that registers accounts on social networks, mail servers, etc., etc. - The owners of these resources, as well as all users of the World Wide Web, without exception, receive kilos of SPAM every day, so you are unlikely to find such software in free access.

Vitya:

So you don't have to sit in front of your computer and click your mouse, but run a program that will click to the right place according to a certain algorithm.

If something like this is possible, please tell me where to read, what to learn, what language to use.

Windows PowerShell is an extensible automation tool from Microsoft, consisting of a shell with a command-line interface and associated scripting language. The language was first publicly demonstrated at the PDC (Professional Developers Conference) in September 2003 under the codename "Monad". Version 1.0 was released in 2006 and is now available for Windows XP SP2/SP3, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, and is built into Windows Server 2008 as an optional component.

Windows PowerShell 2.0 was released as part of Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 as an optional system component. In addition, version 2 is available for other systems such as Windows XP SP3, Windows Server 2003 SP2, Windows Vista SP1, and Windows Server 2008.

They say it is very powerful and free.......

Just starting to look into it myself.

Here's a smoker - I love this one: Twist in my sobriety by Tanita Tikaram.

Such unassuming taste I have! )))