[Archive! - page 34

Europa:

Why so pessimistic??? Especially since messenger finally (after 7 years) made it to mercury a couple of days ago, on march 24th I think!!! and moreover!!! became an artificial satellite of mercury. I thought the Americans would miss it or Mercury wouldn't hold it due to the Sun's high gravity and Mercury's low gravity (i.e. it would just fly past and fall into the Sun), but no....... it's clear... The Americans are very good as always. By the way, I'm 80% sure about the landing on the Moon, because where did the 700kg of soil come from?

from the neighbouring agricultural field )))

SZS: Have you heard about moon rocks? )

sanyooooook:

from the neighbouring agricultural field ))))

ZS: You ever heard of moon rocks? )

well, yeah... in the field :)))

haven't heard about the rocks, what's up?

Europa:

yeah... in the field :)))

I haven't heard about the rocks. What's up?

these rocks were chopped up, so it's moon soil for you ))))

ZZZ: Yeah, 700 kilos.)

SZS: You'd better think how they got that almost a ton down to the ground, it's easier to lift it.

sanyooooook:

Well, these rocks were crushed, so that's moon soil for you ))))

ZS: Yeah, 700 kilos.)

ZS: You better think how they got that ton to the ground, it's not so hard to lift.

it's like they're doing it in a few rounds.... I think 15 people have been there already, each had half a kilo, so that's 700. In addition, scientists could not determine whether it was terrestrial or not? Although I am not so sure, because to pilot from the ground (not always successful) and pilot from the moon, it seems to me all is not so simple

Europa:
it looks like it's been there a few times.... I think 15 people have been there already, each had half a kilo, so that's 700. In addition, scientists could not determine whether it was terrestrial soil? Although I am not so sure, because to pilot from the ground (not always successful) and pilot from the moon, it seems to me all is not so simple
the question is really interesting how a scientist can say that soil is from the moon if he has not been to the moon )

Should the Kurils be given away???

Nonsense, consider the whole border from the east

moskitman:
Should the Kurils be given away???

That's what "Life through the eyes of a housewife" is all about. They are strategically important islands, they should not be given away.

Integer:

So, "Life through the eyes of a housewife". These are strategically important islands, they should not be given away.

Let's put it this way: LIFE through the eyes of a housewife...

But on the whole, I am also for the territorial integrity of the Russian Federation. Not only that, I love my motherland so much, that I am ready to tolerate its state further.

Isn't it time to rewrite history as it should be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_WnlokRQyg