[Archive! - page 5

TheXpert:
What a mess you have in your head. Although a ban is certainly a very interesting solution.

If ideological programming of the psyche is mush, then I am colour television. You probably have never encountered the peculiarities of psychological warfare. There is a good essay on this subject: V.G. Krysko. "The Secrets of Psychological Warfare (Goals, Tasks, Methods, Forms, and Experience). Under general ed. of AyuYu Taras. - Minsk: Harvest, 1999 - 448 pp. - Commando. ISBN 985-433-541-0.

Read it, if you want to, you'll look at a lot of things with different eyes.

moskitman:
I merely suggested the reason for the ban, nothing more.
"Any mention in the press other than an obituary is good publicity!" © Sir Winston Churchill
Thank God modern slackers aren't really interested in poetry - that's what keeps them out of some of the crap. There's thinking involved, and they don't want to. That's not what scares me, it's the fact that it's not just poetry, it's pop songs.

Gerkon:

Read it, if you want to, you will see a lot of things differently.

There's the Internet, you have to look at it with third eyes.

Gerkon:

Too bad - you must have been looking at it from the wrong angle. It's mostly adults who come here. An adult would say to themselves, "Yeah, right, it's really dangerous here." A lot of people block access to 'bad sites' for their kids. I know this for a fact - I used to work as a district master in a city LAN - I've talked to a lot of people about it. People like that would add this site to the list of banned sites - they would hide it from their child's eyes. The thing is that it is not so easy to alter the psyche of an adult. But planting an ideology in the soul of a teenager is much easier. You know what I mean? An adult would understand my indignation. But a child shouldn't see that at all. In fact, I said: "Adults, pay attention, it's dangerous over there." Do you think I've contributed to the spread? That's a strange conclusion you're drawing. It may be quick, but it's not the right one.

You'll have to explain yourself to the prosecutor.

You found a "bad" site. Why didn't you tell the feds right away? You wrote to the traders' forum with a link to a "bad" resource.

Now, after the ban (one of the adequate, though somewhat overreaction of the admins for my taste), you start threatening the admins with the feds. Pinning them as "aiding and abetting the bad guys".

Hmm. Strange behavior. I'd say suspicious...

// Nothing personal. Just look at it from this angle. Maybe it will reduce the righteous anger.

;)

Gerkon:
Thank God that today's slackers aren't really interested in poetry - that's what keeps them out of some of the crap. You have to think, and they don't want to. That's not what scares me, it's the fact that it's not just poetry, it's pop songs.

Have you heard Russian rap? "pop"? What "think" are we talking about? The more dirty words, the cooler - I don't know, I'm hopelessly retarded in this respect. What morality, what morals, what patriotism are we talking about?
You have found the stinkiest poop on the Internet trash and brought it to the forum of MQL4 programmers, a technical, highly specialized forum, even in the "smoking room". After that you are surprised by IP ban. (Although I do not support such a decision)

Is it spring, yep hard case.....

Who is from far away vastog. Do you have a stinker or is the media telling the truth?

MetaDriver:

You found a "bad" site. Why didn't you tell the feds right away? You wrote to the traders' forum with a link to a "bad" resource.

Now, after the ban (one of the adequate, although for my taste a bit excessive response admins), you start threatening admins with the feds. Pinning them as "aiding and abetting the bad guys".

Hmm. Strange behavior. I'd say suspicious...

// Nothing personal. Just look at it from this angle. It may reduce the righteous anger.

;)

Who is making excuses?

You are right - you should have told the feds straight away and not even mentioned it anywhere. I agree with you and I regret that it didn't occur to me immediately. A letter has been sent to the FSB.

MetaDriver:

I told you, I was emotional - outraged to the point of losing my mind.

fozi:
Who is from far away vastog. Is it phoned in badly or is the media telling the truth?

it's 7:30 in the morning... )))