EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 995

Thank you!
margaret:
10 reasons why the Bank of England will not raise interest rates this year
  1. The GDP output gap indicator, which shows how much the real rate of economic growth differs from potential growth, is too high. The economy has still not recovered from the recession and the GDP growth rate is extremely low. Massive monetary stimulus measures are needed in order to get production back to pre-crisis levels.
  2. Unemployment is high (almost 3% above structural levels), the private sector cannot absorb the anticipated public sector job cuts, so the number of unemployed is likely to rise.
  3. Current inflation is high, but inflation expectations are levelling off. Furthermore, there is no pressure on prices from wages. There is even a risk that inflation will fall below the 2% target set by the Bank of England in the medium term. The Central Bank's Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) has not lost market confidence as some believe, Danske notes.
  4. Consumer sentiment is extremely negative, which could lead to a decline in private consumption.
  5. The growth rate of household disposable income, measured as the growth rate of income minus the growth rate of retail prices, has been negative for more than a year. The higher cost of finance will undermine British households, leading to increased insolvencies.
  6. Business sentiment is deteriorating and economic conditions are challenging. Indicators show that a decline cannot be ruled out in the coming months.
  7. The growth rate of the money supply, which according to quantitative money theory is closely related to prices, has turned negative. This is a fundamental sign that monetary policy should not be tightened.
  8. The debt burden of the UK is increasing rapidly. The cost of servicing British debt will rise if interest rates rise too fast. The official projections on the level of public debt are based on overly optimistic economic growth forecasts.
  9. The country's exporters need all the support they can get. If the pound rises, the trade balance, which is already badly affected, could deteriorate very badly. "Undervaluation" of sterling may not be as great as most believe.
  10. The hawkish MPC members are losing confidence in the need to raise rates. Not long ago, Martin Weale, who had been pushing for an increase in funding costs since January, signalled that he might vote to keep rates at current levels because of recent weak economic data. Danske analysts believe that the Bank of England's lead economist, Spencer Dale, may share similar concerns.

Galina:

I think it's going to 1.4280 tonight, then down for a bit...

and then to my 1.44 or so.

i guess everybody wants the eu to go up, but have not broken through the channel boundary yet;- WE WANT TO WAIT......

although I want to go to the top myself.

AUD\doll 17.05

Galina:

And by the way !!!!!!!!

Mihon really screwed up his tactics on Gunn!

MEGA BRAIN AND THE GREAT GURU FALLED INTO THE GUN, and he really did it that way...

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/39251/page986

Here is my forecast about Evra Frank pair and he promised us 300 points up ))))

By the way, I'm getting ready to open longs on the pair.

But the levels for the buy we will reach tomorrow after tomorrow, it is 1.2924 with a close stop and the target is 500 pips.

The pair is too short to go long, but I should get ready.

Galina ... you shouldn't trash a man for one mistake ..... I think it is better to dump him when he realizes that he made a mistake and littered the whole forum... A year ago nobody dumped you when you were going long on EURASTA ... it was 1.5-1.6 ... and you were beating the EURdoll in about March last year saying it was going up, but in the end the price lied not by one hundred points, but by 1.5 points. And you were buying at 1.33, I remember it well ...... There are newcomers who do not know .... but do not forget that people who read your posts read this thread.

odiseif:
Galina ... you shouldn't trash a man for one mistake ..... I think it is better to dump him when he realizes that he made a mistake and littered the whole forum... A year ago nobody dumped you when you were going long on the Eurostar for a couple of years ... it was 1.5-1.6 ... and in the Eurodoll you were also beating about March last year, saying that the price was just up, but in the end it deceived you by 1.5 pips. And you were buying at 1.33, I remember it well ...... There are newcomers who do not know .... but do not forget that people who read your posts read this thread.

We all have a right to be wrong ... :-)

USD/Canada reversal at 0.9850 - 0.9930. (Actually, this is my benchmark for the end of the growth of the quid and from these levels the decline of the quid in all pairs)

andreika:

I guess everybody wants the eu to go up, but we haven't broken through the channel boundary yet;-WALKING FOR......

although I want to go to the top myself.

Yeah I support it ))))

But now the chances are better !

21april:

We all have a right to be wrong...:-)
That's what I wanted to say in a nutshell.

Galina:

Yeah I support that ))))

But now the odds are clearly better!

Euro shorted again...already sick of the pips... can't seem to break out...

Vizard:

the euro is shorting again... it's getting pips... can't seem to break out...

I bought the eurik on Thursday, at roughly the same levels on Friday, and I also added to it today.

I'm sitting tight.

stop behind the low.